concert

I was a BTS concert. BTS  performed their album, Wings. Which was when my hot bias, J-Hope did his thing. While he was feeling himself I couldnt help but nut my pants. "OH YES  DADDY" I screamed out. Hoseok winked at me. I pinched myself. The place was pure earrape with the army screaming, including me. As he was dancing I was moaning from how sexy he was. The performance ended and I was having a seizure. Next up was Blood Sweat & Tears. I tried to sing along but I sucked at it. Hoseok made eye contact with me the whole time. I was on the verge of death. Maybe he wanted to smash? I hope he does I want to see his big pp. "YOU WANNA FUCK???" I yelled out. "Hell yea bb."He replied. I WASNT READDDYYY.

    The concert was over. I started to walk home. "Hey hey hey." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around in a Jackie Chan pose. Oh shit. It's my hot bias- what in gods name. "What the frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack tic-tac is going on??" He kissed me. Oh man holy shit. I kissed back without thinking. Shit, what if I give him diseases? Oh well. "What is your name??" He asked. "Y/N" I replied. "you got a secksy name bb." he said sounding like satan. His voice and touch turned me on. "FUCKMEDADDYTILLMYFACEFALLSOFF" He ripped off my GUCCI. Im kidding. My BTS clothing. He fucked my vv into a bush. It was a nice hit it and skip it, do it and yeet it kachow it and kaplow it. It was hot. We exchanged numbers then he skedaddled to his band members and shit.

    the end.