The White Wolf of Souls

.              Has been edited
   A kid was walking in the woods one day. They had just gotten away from bullies. The bullies were putting them down for being genderneutral. Most days they could just ignore the bullies, but not today. So they ran to the one place the are at peace and accepted for who they are. The Soul Woods, where the Soul Creatures live. Their favorite, and the most recluse of them, was The White Wolf. The one who leads them all. She is is the one who raised them. She would collect the souls of deceased animals whose time had been cut short and let them live there. The kid was an exception. Left alone, at the age of three weeks, the wolf brought them here. Now the kid just turned 12, and was aloud to help with the Collecting of Souls. A very important task, few were chosen, so it's held in high regard.
  They passed Duskbringer. (A very large black and dark purple dragon)
One of their teachers. Also a Collector of Souls. One of the best. They stopped, barely passing Duskbringer, and turned to face him "Duskbringer, is mother here? I have some souls with me to give her. I know not what to do with them." Duskbringer nods "Yes Silversoul, she is. However, she is busy at the moment and asked for you to stay here till she's done. As for the souls, I will take those off of your hands." I nod and smile, handing him the souls. They look like balls of pure bluish white light. One of the most beautiful things to see. There are a total of six souls, all different animals. Duskbringer looks surprised "This is a very nice amount, especially for a first timer. Very good job Silversoul." My smile widens "Thank you, Duskbringer, for the praise. Though it's not needed, it's appreciated."
  I hear a howl "Ah, mother's calling for me. Mustn't keep her waiting. It was nice talking to you Duskbringer, I hope to see you later." I turn and walk away. I make my way to The Cave. Which I know as my home. It serves as the 'castle' of Soul Woods.

  This will be continued