7

when jennie and i met each other, we didn't know what to do. i guess you can say that i felt a lot more awkward. how do i talk again? it was so easy with yer- ugh i have to stop saying her name, it literally makes me cry hearing yer- yerim. it was just easy with her. i don't even know how to start a conversation. it always used to be "ya! kim yerim" or "yo yeri" but i can't say "yo jennie", like that's awkward for both of us.

anyways, we started walking out of the neighborhood. i couldn't stop myself. i looked at yeri's window for a long time. 1 minute and 16 seconds to be exact. i would've stared at it for the whole day, but jennie shook me and brought be back to reality. that ye- ugh i'll just say her name now, i'll just try to hold back the tears.. that.. yeri and i are over, our hope is gone. isn't it?

"are you okay, joy?" jennie said.
"oh- oh yeah" i said.
"good, well the park is this way"
"great to hear"

you know what else would be great to hear? kim yerim's sweet voice yelling "ya park sooyoung!" or her saying "i love you jwoyyy"

ugh i really miss her. i loved her so much. i can't believe i let jealously overpower me.

well, that's the past. i should focus on the present. the present is jennie.

i didn't even notice where i was going until i slipped on a tree branch. whoops

jennie literally screamed, "are you okay?!!!"
"yeah, i do this all the time" i said.

yeah, i did it all the time- with yerim

we went to the park and talked for about an hour. we talked about our groups and our comebacks. we also talked about our favorite boy groups and girl groups.

it was.. awkward, but it felt nice.

finally we took pictures. i took photos of jennie and she took some pictures of me. it felt too awkward to take pictures of us together, since we literally started talking today, so i ended up getting a nice solo picture.

man. i wish kim yerim was here. oh sorry, i'm talking about her again...