prologue

《 prologue 》

The Valkyries were fearless warriors whom chose the greatest soldiers for Odin and fought battles raging like a storm within the sea. They were near invincible till many centuries ago, a war abrupted in Jotunheim, the giants challenged Asgard and it's Gods. With the Valkyries by their side, they were proud with the battle.

They were sure to win.

But, as it turned out, one of the God's turned against his Asgardian brothers and led the giant army toward Asgard in thirst for, not power, but an agenda no one knows to this day.

Loki, the great God of mischief, son to King Laufey and Fárbauti, had turned to the Frost Giants and sided with his father as a means to war.

Taken by surprise, the Asgardians lost thousands of their warriors to battle, and Valkyries were added to the rank of casualties.

The women were slaughtered like the fields of cattle, only three of them had survived and the rest went down with history...

Overtime, the war slowly vanished till its traces lay forgotten in a pool of the oblivion. Loki accepted his role as one of the Asgardian Gods once again and the last of the Valkyries fought to stay alive.

Hellbent on Loki and his demise.

________

4:25 PM
6.29.18