Tearing Apart/ Prologue

Keith POV
This has been going on for about a year, I hate it. Me and Shiro are fighting again. He gets mad at the littlest of things, I drop a plate get yelled at, I knock something over, I get yelled at. I hate it.
"SHIRO I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU ALWAYS GET MAD AT ME FOR THE SLIGHTEST THINGS! SORRY IM HUMAN AND MAKE MISTAKES!" I yell while my lungs struggle to breathe from that sudden outburst.
"SHUT UP KEITH STOP BEING A BABY, STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY! YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES EVERYDAY. IM THE ALPHA HERE AND YOU DO AS I SAY!" Shiro screams back at the younger alpha. "IM A FUCKING ALPHA TOO JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER DOESN'T MAKE YOU THE ALPHA OF THE HOUSE! WE AGREED TO THAT WHEN WE STARTED DATING AN-" "MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM US DATING! MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE STAYED FRIENDS! I HONESTLY WISH WE DID, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT THATS WHY YOUR PARENTS ABANDONED YOU!" I flinched, before Shiro could speak again he realized what he said and quickly covered his hands over his mouth. "Keith wait I didn-" "No Shiro, you did mean it... " I looked down and Shiro tried to move to me but he stopped. ".... I'm- I am.... Sorry" a tear rolled down my face, then I sprinked upstairs quickly packed his stuff and ran out. Shiro fell to the floor crying at what he had just done.
______________________________________
I know its short but I promise the next chapters will be longer!!