SEXY MATH TEACHER

Teacher x Student

Lauren POV

I stared at the clock anxious to get to math class. It had been week that i first noticed my new math teacher, Ms. Cabello was sexy as hell and she's single. So i've been wearing short skirt tight blouses and revealing dresses. I have put an innocent personality and even sat on her desk. But nothing has worked. Today,i go to a risky level. I'm wearing a thight black dress that is very short and showes a lot of cleavage. As the bell rang i rushed to her class and sat down in the first row. When Ms.Cabello did attendance she rushed through every student and then looked at me. I think i saw a lustful glint in her eye but it was gone after a second class went as normal and boring as always and it wasn't long before the bell rang. I was desappointed and slumped out of her class but just before i could slink out of her doorway ms.cabello stopped me.

"lauren, i'm afraid you'll have to stay after class. I need to discuss something with you." My heart jumped and i knew something was going to happen.

"What...what is it,ms cabello?" I fake stuttered. This is going great.
"Well,i've noticed that you've been wearing some very...revealing clothes"
"Yes..."
"But today was just to far. I'm afraid you have to make a choice. Either you are suspended for a week or..."
"Oh,ms.cabello please don't suspend me my parents will kill me. I'll do anything"
"Anything,huh ? How 'bout we start with you lifting that sexy dress up"
"Um,ok"
I slowly lifted my dress up showing my bare shaved pussy. Today,i went panties less.
"I see you violated another school rule. You're going to have to get punished for that. Lean over my desk,immediately"
I walked over to her desk and striped off my dress. After leaning over she rubbed my butt gently and tied my hands with her tie. Then she slapped my butt making me gasp
"Shut it and after each slap count and ask for another"
Slap
"Two,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Three,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Four,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Five,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Six,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Seven,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Eight,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Nine,may i please have another?"
Slap
"Ten,may i please have another?"

At this rate my butt was going to be red and i would be wetter than ever. Thankfully ms.cabello flipped me over and spread out my legs and she rubbed me quickly.
"Fuck yes,fucking yes." She slapped me again hissing
"Shut the fuck up or i'll turn you in" ms.cabello slipped three fingers in me making me have so much pain and pleasure. While she trusted in and out,her other hand reached up and played with my boobs. I let my head fall back and moaned as quietly as i could. Then she placed her head in between my legs and pleasured me with her skilled tongue.
"You..have..left me...hard...everyday..with these...fucking dresses.." she hissed at me while slowly soaking up my juices. After she finished ms.cabello pulled off her belt the sexiest way possible and threw her pants along with her boxers. She pushed me on the floor and ordered me to pleasure her. I stroked her huge dick making her groan. I pumped her switching with my hand and mouth. She threw me on to her desk and lifted one of my legs up. As soon as her tip touched my entrance i knew i was going to be sore tomorrow. She was just so big and hard and damn sexy. She pushed all of her inside me.
"Fuuuckkk" i whispered.
Slowly moving faster i got closer and closer to my climax. Panting she trusted once more and then cummed all over me. I came shortly after. She dressed me again and squeezed my boobs.
"Miss lauren,i expect to see you tomorrow after school. You are still punished." I winked at her and slowly walked out of her classroom swaying my hips side to side.
"Oh and from now,you can call me camila"
She called after me. I turned around lowered my dress to show my boobs and smirked
"Yes,camila"