OOF (an update)

When will Dank Diaries be updated???

Never.

I'm joking, partially. I swear I'll find it in me to be able to do anything relatively creative without having to force a sequence of events that will trigger the small bit of creativity I have. Another thing I wanted to mention is that I will be writing Dank Diaries. Just not on this account.

I feel like one of the biggest reasons I don't do anything productive, especially on Wattpad, is because I fucking hate myself. I always vent on my wall about how it's other people's fault, but let's be honest, some moments were truly terrible, but it's mostly first world problems.

This account is literally nothing but me being pissed off over nothing, writing a crappy fanfiction, ranting about how much I fucking hate [insert], writing crappy fanfiction, and basically spreading negativity like the plague.

I had a backup that was supposed to be the real me, or at least, the person that wasn't an attention whore. Like, I was planning on writing legitimate stories. But then nothing happened.

Anyways, I need to stop rambling. I'll try to make it quick, but before I explain what the fuck is going on, let me just explain:

A few months ago, back when school was in session, I constantly got into fights with this one girl; I'll just call her Sophia. I'll admit, I chat a lot of shit. I don't really mean to half the time, I just kind've open my mouth and start talking. Anyways, I guess I shit-talked the wrong person, because Sophia spent a good chunk of the year trying to fight me. Like, I'd deadass be hanging out with friends, and suddenly someone comes up to me saying, "Sophia wants me to tell you [insert." Like, okay??? I was trying to avoid drama and she was actively trying to start it.

Basically, it was a whole year of being a negative twat.

Anyways, that's not the point. Fuck Sophia and fuck the petty drama. If your curiosity has peaked, we finally agreed to just steer clear of one another and it's probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Like, we mostly have the same friends, but I'm willing to cut them off, too, if I don't have to deal with her.

Cut 👏 toxic 👏 people 👏 out 👏 of 👏 you're 👏 life 👏

I can't express this enough. I don't want to end up like one of the toxic people that needs to be singled out. I'd rather spend every day worrying about the mundane shit than constantly be full of rage.

Thus, I have renamed xXx_Cyberbully_xXx and will be using that account from here-on out. I will only use this account to socialize with people who don't read this and see the former backup account.

I have decided to go with the name @Hollywood_Mockbuster because those films are fucking funny.

Farewell, Aacromantula. It was fascinating seeing you evolve into the mutant Megabitch 55 people know and [somewhat] love. But it's time for me to say goodbye if I want to become a better person.

All of my new shit will be on that account. I'll see you there! 💕