Chapter Twenty-Eight

Dallas

~Previously in TAI~

Troye giggled, intertwining his fingers in my hair and pulling me towards him for a fierce kiss that left me breathless.

I could get used to this.

"Me too," Troye whispered into my lips with a smile.
Whoops, guess I said that one out loud.

"DALLAS DONT LISTEN TO WHATEVER SHE SAYS!"

I nearly shat my pants as our locked door burst open, someone screaming bloody murder at me. I quickly pulled the comforter over the two of us as Troye cowered underneath me, the lights flickering on.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I growled as my eyes found a frazzled looking Randy and a steaming Colette in the doorway of my room. She had her hands on her hips and her nose was turned up into a sneer, her eyes a fiery alpha orange.

Shit was about to get real.           

~~

“I could ask you ze same thing, Dallees,” Colette seethed through clenched teeth as her face heated up with rage, her usual collected and seemingly perfect composure absent.

I glanced down at Troye, remembering what was happening before the two of them decided to barge in my room at 11:00 on a Friday night. He was lying on his back exposed as I hovered above him, my penis still inside of his perfect ass. His face was flushed with sex and his eyes were wide with fear. Instinctively, I reached down and gently brushed a piece of his hair from his face with a small smile, his eyes fluttering closed at my touch.

“Dallees! I asked you a question!” My head shot up and turned my body—somewhat awkwardly—in order to face Colette’s demanding voice.

I bit my lip. I hadn’t realized how compromising this situation was. I was still technically “dating” Colette, who thought I had a crush on my brother, (which I did) while I was in the middle of pounding said brothers ass in a lust filled craze. Yeaahhhh this probably was not my finest hour.

“Well, you see…” I began, licking my lips nervously at a loss for words as she bore her eyes into mine. Man if looks could kill.

Randy cleared his throat and stepped up from the shadows, receiving a similar death glare from Colette as he did so.

“I..uh…I probably have some explaining to do…” He rambled, shifting his weight from one foot to another.

“ENOUGH! This boy has nothing to do with ze issue at hand,” Colette shouted, pointing at Randy. “Dallees, I expect an entire explanation right this minute or I will not hesitate to cut of your balls.”

I gulped. But before I had the chance to speak, Colette’s pissed off glare narrowed in on Troye underneath me and her face fell as if something clicked in her mind.

“Are..are you inside of ze omega, Dallees?!” Collette screeched, Troye winced, and I froze.

“Uhhh, no?” I tried, but I smiled despite myself.

“Gahhhh! I’ve had it!” Colette stormed up to us, wiped off the comforter and saw us, then began muttering in French as she paced in front of the bed. I quickly pulled out of Troye as he whimpered slightly. I bent down and placed a quick apologetic peck to his forehead and turned just in time to catch two pairs of boxers that Randy had thrown at me. I gave him a grateful looked and slipped a pair on Troye’s legs, not without his groans of protest, then a pair on my own as I pushed myself off of him, ready to address whatever shit Col was about to pull.