...

Alexis was a normal kid. Or well, others thought she was. She was short, and small for her age of 19. She was easily mistaken for a 16 year old.

    She loved to talk, she did that alot. She only had one freind, Eva, who had been friends since third grade.

   Alexis woke up for school one morning. She combed her Thick, fine brown hair, and put on a grey tee-shirt. It said "Fuck you" On it in bold black letters. She wore black  dress pants. Alexis had been blied by a few people at school before, but shurgged it off.

    There was one girl she hated though. Her name was Kianna. Kianna and her friends picked on Alexis at least once a week. Today was a horrible day for Alexis. Prom was only a day away. She had wanted to asked someone out earlier, but had been stoped by Kianna.

    Kianna pushed down Alexis. "Hey look! Its Lone Wolf!" The other girls laughed at Alexis. She got up and started to walk away.

    "Get back here bitch!" One of thr girls yelled, tackling Alexis. Alexis's eyes looked dull, with a small spark of anger. She didn't know that that small spark could grow into a flame without being extinguished.

    "Get off of me." Alexis growled. Her voice was more hellish like every time they messed with her. "I swear to whatever unholly god your family belives in-" Next thing she knew she was laying on the roof, covered in cuts and burses. She had a black eye. Alexis, stood up.

    When Alexis got home, Her brother asked what happened. "I let somebody beat me up. Dont wanna get my paws dirty again." They bandaged her wounds and she used foundation amd makeup she didn't bother to change her ripped clothes.

    "Watch out, its time to get Bloody Paws." Alexis said. She put on a silver, sparkly mask, some White gloves, and a white over coat. Her hair was now a deep, dark red. Her blue eyes, now green.

     Alexis called herself 'Scarlet' multiple times. She had bandages all over her body. When she arived at prom, Eva wasn't there, so she went straight to Kianna. Kianna didn't recognize her, and kept talking to her pals. "Im Scarlet." Alexis said, which indeed was what her brother called her...

    Kianna's eyes said it all, 'Ugh, who is this little bitch.' "You like to hurt others. But what if others hurt you." 'Scarlet' said. "A spark becomes a flame, if not extinguished." She growld.

    Scarlets body morphed into a large, hound-like beast. It had red, almost black fur with piercing green eyes. Its claws sliced through the girls body, cauterizing the wound. "Werewolf!" One girl screamed.

    Every freind of Kianna Wright was either killed, or missing, including Alexis Shifflett.

    It is rumored that Alexis now goes by the name Scarlet, and fled into the woods, hunting down anyone who had liked Kianna. Her brother Aires went missing as well, and is said to be a werewolf by the name Cyan. They both roam the woods, seeking vengance.