Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf, Book Four)

Things are getting even weirder yet better and worse for the fanfic girls of Teen Wolf.

Stacie Stilinski is trying to find an anchor as a way to lessen the pain of being an anchor of three people, and certain slightly tempting situations force her into finding an anchor soon.

Ari Martin is no longer with Isaac, but is willing to believe that everything will become right again when she gets a chance to do something she's been wanting to do for a long time, reviving herself.

Tara Hale is freshly out of being imprisoned by the Calaveras, an experience that allows her to rethink her relationship with Scott, trying to make everything better.

Natalie Lahey is reforming herself back into the Natalie we knew and loved before Boyd died. Now that her brother is gone, she has a new job, and possibly a new love interest that she doesn't know what to do with.

Adriana Martin is willing to put a hold to reviving herself to help the best of her friends revive themselves.

You met the sassy, independent, skater girl Angelique "Angel" Fain in the last book, finding out that she's a supernatural creature, going through a drug and experimental phase, but you don't know her really.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Season 4 Trailer

(Song:) Don't Run Our Hearts Around - Black Mountain

In a promo shot, Scott appeared in the dirt, rising from the ground.

Allison's bow and arrow fell to the ground, bouncing on the dirt.

Stiles rose from the ground.

Stacie sat up from the ground, looking up.

Ari stood from the ground, brushing the dirt off of her.

Adriana shook her head, shaking the dirt out of her hair.

Lydia looked up.

Derek shook the dirt off his head.

Natalie looked around, swirling her hair.

Tara stood from the dirt, starting to run.

Scott started to run.

Allison's bow fell to the ground.

Stacie started to run.

Derek started to run.

Stiles rose from the ground.

Adriana started to run.

Money fell to the ground.

Lydia started to run.

Ari rose from the ground, starting to run.

Stiles started to run.

Natalie started to run.

Together, Scott, Stiles, Stacie, Ari, Tara, Derek, Lydia, Natalie and Adriana ran down the dirt ground. They slowed to a stop, walking along.

(Song Ends)

From 4.02 "200", outside a gas station, Lydia, Adriana and Kira found a body in the bathroom.

From 4.03 "Muted", in the hospital waiting room, a guy fell to the floor. He had blood on his hands.

Scott: (voice over from 4.05 I.E.D) "It's a dead pool."