012 [rough draft to see if u guys like it] lol

I wipe the blood off my face and step over the body that was laying on the ground in front of me. He deserves this. I tell myself as I look at the helpless, limp coarse. I shake my head and walk out the door, I cast a few glances back into the room before I turn to my left and leave the bloody man. I walk swiftly down the hall and meet two other men, I focus and tilt my head quickly. They both collapse and I walk over them. I continue down the hall till I reach the entrance to the lab. Finally! I might be free- Just as I think that, I feel hands wrap around my arms and torso. I swing my limbs and jerk my body but they don't let go. I'm forced against my will to turn to my right. There he is, Dr. Brenner, the evil man. I feel anger boil inside of me and I scream, the men let me go and grasp their ears. Brenner covers his ears too, his eyes filled with interest of what I'm going to do next. I glare at him till his eyes start to drip with blood and see him collapse. I do the same with other men who grabbed me. I run to the entrance and sprint down the path. I escape into the woods, I turn and look back at the lab. I find rail road tracks and follow them until I find myself in a dumpster area that was filled with cars and buses. I close my eyes and see who have been here before. Brenner has, other people and... and boys, but the boys... they were with someone I recognize, but who? I re-open my eyes and run the way the boys left, I continue to follow their trail until I find myself at a school. Once I get there I follow another path to a grocery store. I walk in and search the aisles. People stare at me while I'm still in my hospital gown and I'm dirty. I stop once I see jello. I grab packets and start to walk out of the store. "Ermm... you need to pay-" -a store clerk calls after me and tries to follow me but I slam the doors close and continue to walk away. People in the parking lot stops and stares some taking out their phones and calling the police or videoing what had happened. I run into other woods and kind myself a fort like tent. It had a sheet covering the entrance. I make my way in and sit on the comfy thing on the floor. I open my packets and start to eat them. Soon I get tired and fall asleep.

-

I open my eyes and see a smallish boy with straight brown hair and wide chocolate brown eyes staring at me. He hopes back and I do the same. I study him up and down, his pants loosely fitted around his legs and waist. His plain white long sleeve shirt reaching down to his wrist with his yellow, blue, white, and black plaid over shirt reaching his elbows. His red vest neatly placed on his torso. He studies me the same way but not getting much out of what I'm wearing, all I have is a hospital gown on, with a shaved head and I'm covered in dirt. My bloodied face looks away. "Hi..." -the boy says, an awkward silence is driven between us, I don't look at him but I grab another jello packet from the night before and open it. I finished in two minutes and he repeats himself. "Hi, I'm.. uh Will." -he says smiling. His clean white teeth welcoming but I don't trust men. Not after what happened with... him. Even thinking about... the... the lab and Brenner sends shivers up my spine so I try not to think about anything about that but it's going to be hard... "What's your name?" -again, another silence is cast upon us. He looks at my wrist and I realize that he can see my number. "Are you...? Are an experiment too?" -Will asks. I look up. Too? he looks behind him. "why don't you come home with me and we can talk?" -the boy suggested, he puts out a hand seeming to offer to help me up but I just stare at him. "or, you don't know how to speak... maybe you don't understand..." -Will said looking quite sad. I nod, not really sure if what he asked. He gets up to leave and I follow. He looks behind him with a slight bit of confusion. Will takes a step forward and I follow, he goes to his left and I copy. Will walks away and I stare after him. He starts to disappear from sight so I run to catch up. He leads me to a house and leads me inside. I shrink myself and let Will touch my back. "Mom!" -Will called. There was no respond. "Mom!?" -I sense that will starts to get anxious. I close my eyes and go through his memories. I see everything flash across my mind that was doing through his. I see that he was in the Upside Down. I see his friends. I see the bullies. I- I see the person I recognize. I think for awhile until it pops up into my head.