...Hi Everyone [Part 1]...

I have no idea what I was going to write. I was going to write something but I forgot it. I guess this is just a book where I'll jot down my ideas, opinions, and other things I see or do in my life.

I really want to thank you all for everything you have given me; the reads on, "The Prime's Daughter", is freaking crazy! That's the first book that I've actually been able to ever finish, I hope that won't be the case...but things happen. Ya'know? But, seriously, thank you all for following me and everything.

I am still new to the followers, votes, and comments so I'm sorry if I don't reply to you for a while. I'm still getting used to that even though I have been on Wattpad for over a year now. I joined on November of 26, 2016...I believe. I really hope I'm right--if I'm not then I'll change it to the correct date. But if you all have any questions then feel free to ask but it may be a while until I read them and get a reply back to you. So I'm really sorry.

But I love you all so much for everything you've given me. I cannot believe how much people have read my stuff, and I have at least twenty followers--so thank you all so much for everything. You all have helped me find my porpous: it's writing. If I ever don't write like I have for a while then it's probably because something happened, or I'm just lazy.

But I am only fourteen, and I'm turning fifteen in August so...yeah, plus I'm going into the eighth grade when school starts back up (I was held back in kindergarten) but I couldn't ask for anything else in my life. I love each and every one of you; my family and my friends--I love you all.

But I have to go, so I hope to see you all soon. I love you all, byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Safe My Puppies, I Love You All!🐺
~HannahAnimal