part 16

Daphne P.O.V
I am alone at home that is reason why bro call me to come back. I lying on my bed and i listen to some music when i heard door bell. I go down and open it and its was Martinus. "Hey" i say "hey baby" he say and come inside. "What are you doing here" i ask but then he start to kiss me. To be honest this is first time that he kiss me. Then he try to pull off my shirt but i'm not ready yet so i stop him. "Martinus i think i'm not ready yet" i say. He smile at me and push me to the wall. "oh you are ready if i say that" he say "no Martinus i don't want that" "i don't care" he say "we are over" i say. "Okay but i will still fuck you" he say and kiss me again. I try to go away but i can't. Then door bell ring but Martinus don't let me go. When he start to kiss my neck i scream with all my power. "HELP PLEASE" but Martinus hit me in my face and pull me in my room. "Martinus i will kill you" i heard Marcus voice. Thanks God. Then he come and push Martinus away from me. Martinus try to punch him but Marcus stop him. "Go away from here or i will tell this to mom and dad and you will be dead and you know they believe me" Marcus yell and Martinus go away. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to God that Marcus come 😊