Lost lovers meet again

Riven P.O.V

We got call from Ms faragonda about the mission and about volturi and phoenix power. A lot have been happening to musa first his dad died then the volturi guy and she is the heiress of phoenix power and I wonder what will she feel after knowing that I came back. "you guys ready to go?" Sky asked everyone we all nodded "And you?" He asked me "I guess, I just don't want her to get upset on seeing me" I replied nervously"everything gonna be fine" nex told me giving a thumbs up. They really cheered me up.

Flora P.O.V

Since we got to knew about all those things musa remained quite we can see anger in her eyes. "guys can be here any minute now" Stella screamed breaking the silence. We all were going somewhere else for practice where nobody can find us and timmy knew one place. We were scared about the thought of how strong volturi is. We all got ready and packed our bags well all of us except musa she was still sitting there frustrated or i should say in hatred. We haven't seen musa like that ever. It was new side of her. "Hey girls nex called they are here" Aisha told us all of grabbed our things and went down i was still worried about musa. I saw helia i ran towards him and hugged him and he gave a peck on my lips and said "you look beautiful today" I blushed but suddenly we all girls stayed there in shock. The only question popped in my head was when did he came? Riven it was I looked at helia then Stella we all knew how she was pissed at riven Brandon was holding her. We all greeted him except Stella. Musa hasn't came yet so did bloom but after a while bloom came and hugged sky "oh hey riven" she greeted riven and gave me a look and I nodded. Bloom is being more protective for musa than anyone else. And finally musa came we all were waiting for how she is gonna react but something happened we never thought of. She came with that angry face and ignored everyone and the most weird thing she gone pass through riven. We all were there wondering what just happened. Riven looked like he is about to cry I can see the pain and I felt bad for him so does everyone even Stella but it told us how much musa is suffering.