Help for All

I woke up this morning with the dreaded feeling of moving. I don't care if it was just moving a house or moving across the world they were both really horrible.

I got up out of my bed and started to get ready. My long brown curly hair fell down to the middle of my back. There was nothing special about me. I had brown hair, brown eyes and pink lips.

I got on a t-shirt and a circle flakier and left my room. I didn't bother to put on makeup because it just makes me uglier. I went down stairs and saw that my mom was making my favorite breakfast food. Waffles!!!

"Good mourning" I said.

"Mourning! I made waffles for you." she replied.

"Thank you. I love waffles for breakfast" I said while she handed me a plate.

I finished the breakfast and asked my mom "When am I leaving?"

"Try not to leave so fast Anna, I still want to spend time with you before you leave for college."

"Don't worry, I was just wondering"

----------------------------------------------

A few hours later

I grabbed my keys and suitcase then headed to my car. I started and then put my suitcase in the back. I ran to my mom and hugged her one last time before I left.

I pulled out of the drive way and saw my mom in the mirror. Her face was red and puffy. She must have been crying. I feel bad for leaving her there alone but I'm going to leave sooner or later.

I drove off to Colorado to get to my college. On the way there I blasted music and started dancing to it. I bet the people who looked into my car window that I was crazy.

I finally reached my college in ten hours of driving and stopping by gas stations. I parked my car and grabbed my stuff.

I followed the pieces of paper that told me where to go. I joined a group of people and what seemed like a professor that was leading us around campus.

I bumped into a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes that sparkled.

"I am so sorry." I said once he turned around.

"No problem. I was the one that wasn't looking where I was going" he replied. His voice was deep and raspy. "What's your name?"

"My names Anna. What's your name?" said putting my hand out for him to shake.

"My names Rick. Nice to meet you" he smiled widely and shook my hand.

"I'm sorry I have to go catch up with the group"

"Ok see you around?"

"Sure! Bye"

"Bye"

I left and had a big cheesy smile on my face. I reached dorm and started unpack.

"Hello? I'm Christy!" she said

"Oh! Hi, I'm Anna. Are you staying in this dorm too?" I asked

"Ya! Why else would I be here?"

"I was just making sure sorry"

"No need to apologize. I should get going. See you later."

"Bye"