chapter 8

Lexi POV

As Im sitting there waiting for August to get home. I start remembering the things he told me about Gianna. How I will never have to worry about her ever again. How much I mean to him. How she is completely out of the picture. My ass. I get up and pour myself a tall h lass of water when I hear the keys. Keep your cool, relax.

"Hey baby," He sighs.

"Hi," He walks over to me. "Tired?,"

"Yeah,"

"Mhmm I bet you are," I dodge his kiss.

"Whats wrong?," I put all the sharp objects away. "Ah hell,"

"So I saw Gianna in the store today," He nods. "Its funny because she smelled just like you,"

"I dont know what your talking-," I mock him.

"Shut the fuck up. I get it your not over her. But you didnt have to cheat," I walk closer to him.

"I was just getting some of ny stuff out the house and-," I throw my water in his face. "So mature," I slap the shit out of him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!,"

"Do you remember when you told me that I dont need to worry about her? I find it interesting that you cheated on me with someone I didnt have to worry about,"

"Look Lexi I'm sorry, I just need-,"

"Nah you dont need shit. Im you girlfriend. I give you everything that you need. Thats my job, by you going out-,"

"L-,"

"Who is talking here?," I cut him off. He dries his face off.

"No you not going to disrespect me like that. I dont give a fuck who you are,"

"Please you pussy ass boy,"

"What?!," He steps up to me.

"You are a pussy! You cant stand up and be a man because you are a pussy!,"

"Bitch y-,"

"Bitch?!," I raise my voice. "Really Im a bitch!?," I start throwing stuff at him. "We can get down right here! Thats not a problem hun," I put my hair up.

"You know what I'm not going to stoop down to your broke ass level. You wouldnt have shit without me,"

"Honestly I'll do a lot better without you! I dont need a boy to follow me around!," He just laughs at me.

"Pathetic ass, footlocker, no titty having ass BITCH! ,"

"Shut the fuck up with your small dick ass!,"

"Baby its longer than the size of your natural hair," I flip him off and grab my purse.

"Thats funny because I couldnt tell if you pulled it out or not,"

"Bye hoe, go find another dick to suck!,"

* later that night *

"One hotel room, " I tell the employee.  He hands me the room key and I walk to the elevator. What happened at the house escalated too quickly. I cant believe that I said those things. And he said those things but fuck he deserves it. I open the door and fall straight onto the bed. I just am tired. Physically and emotionally. I pop open the bottle of champagne and drink. "Fuck you August," I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror.  what have I become? This isnt me. I remember the innocent person I was before I found him again. So innocent, and sweet. I was better off without him. The next morning I wake up in the bath tub with a empty bottle and my phone. I get up and take a shower, going to get my stuff.

"I knew you would be back," August says.

"No Im actually getting my stuff,"

"I dont even know why you are mad,"

"Im mad because you lied to me,"

"I didnt lie,"

"Yes you did! You admitted it,"

"Why are you yelling?," He shakes his head. "And I didnt cheat or lie, I told you I was just talking to her, "

"You are so greedy August,"

"I know you told me this,"

"You want the best of both worlds, newflash you cant. You get what you get," I sigh and sit down.

"Im sorry I put you through this again,"

"You should be, I try my best to be everything you need and more. Now I just believe that you use me,"

"I dont, the feelings I have for you are real,"

"You sure the hell dont show it,"

"How dont I show it? Explain please,"

"Please we are barely around each other August. And when we are you want sex,"

"That is not true,"

"Yeah because I like to lie. like c'mon you are so pathetic,"

"Pathetic?,"

"Yes,"

"Here you go being disrespectful, "

"Dont start,"

"What Im telling the truth. August you dont care about me. Im just another game peice in your little ass games,"

"Lex you mean everything to me," He grabs my hand and I just look at my hand. "I cant imagine a day without you," He tilts my face up.

"August please stop," He opens his eyes. "I just need to think about it okay,"

"What you mean think about it?,"

"Dont take it personal I just want to be left alone right now. I think its best for the both of us,"

"What are you excatly saying," I stand up.

"Im sorry August, it's just not healthy," I pack my stuff and leave.

Tell me what some books you want me to update and I will :) inbox me tho thanks