22 (Jimin) part 2

His tongue trailed from my breast down to my hips, nibbling here and there, licking from my hip, down my thigh.

"You smell sweet, Noona. I may be here a while," he exclaimed as he nestled his face between my thighs

His tongue went right past the folds to my waiting heat. He ran it up my already wet pussy to flick the sensitive nub at the top, then began to roll it around in his mouth in circles. My hips bucked involuntarily, pressing his mouth even more firmly to my clit. I could feel him smile. As he ran his tongue back down to my core, his hands slid up my thighs and pulled them further apart, giving him a clear view of my sex. I tried to pull them back together instinctively. I don't think anyone has ever looked at me so closely and so intimately.

"Oh no you don't. Don't hide your beauty from me."

I looked down, hardly able to believe what was going on. I saw one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen smiling up at me from between my thighs. For one fleeting moment, I questioned whether or not we should be doing this... where did the company think he was...? That was when he buried his tongue deep in me, all thought was gone. It was just him and me, nothing else mattered.

He penetrated me with his tongue again, his nose nudging my button as he swayed his head side to side.

"Dear God Jimin!" was all I could say as I tried to refrain from grabbing his hair. I didn't want to limit his movement, so I grabbed the sheets at my side, balling them into my fists, "How... are you so good at this...?

I felt another smile between my thighs.

He lifted his head "I have a very vivid imagination... I've done this to you a thousand times in my head."

The look on my face must have betrayed my bewilderment.

"I can't believe you didn't know..." he laughed as he went straight to work, his mouth gently sucking in one lip, then the other, then sliding back between my folds, his fingers following. His tongue penetrated me again, as his fingers found my clit and began rubbing light circles.

I could feel my orgasm building, the heat rising. My breathing quickened, and he applied more pressure to his circles, his tongue dipping in and out. The delicious tension building was almost too much to bear.

"Noona, you taste so good."

That sent me over the edge, the noises that emanated from me were almost inhuman, my muscles clenching around his fingers, I felt him smile... I began to pull away a little.

"I'm not done yet, get back here." He grabbed my thighs and pulled me in closer. He switched his mouth to my clit and began to suck, his fingers slipping into me, pumping just enough to get slick. His fingers then pushed further and curled up to tease my g-spot.

I was riding wave after wave of pleasure, my vision blurring until I was overstimulated enough to giggle.

"Jimin, you did too good, we need to let that rest a bit." I lifted his face, "Come here."

He climbed back up so that we were face to face and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips.

"Okay, so giggling means it's too much... got it."

I tried to reach down to finally get hold of his shorts...

"Nope. Roll over."

I eyed him suspiciously but did as requested.

"Oh my God... do you have any idea long I have watched this fantastic ass walk away from me wishing I was right here?" Jimin breathed in deeply admiring the view.