Park Ji-Min's Backgroup

Park Jimin. A singer-song writer. Some of you might mistake her as Bts' Park Jimin. Jimin is a common name in Korea. Even though, they are two different people they are both very talented.

If you don't know yet, she is born on July 5, 1997. She was born in Daejeon, South Korea but lived in Thailand for 8 years , and went to a international school so she's fluent in English. However, she only know basic Thai. She won 1st place in Kpop Star season 1. She donated two-thirds (200 million KRW) of her total earnings from the show's prize money. She has chosen "JYP Entertainment" as her company.

She was part of a unofficial group called "Superals" ,but later on debuted in a group called 15& at the age of 15 with Baek Yerin. She debuted as a soloist with her single called "Hopeless Love" in 2015. After that, she produced an album called "19&20" that contained songs that expressed her feelings through her youth. Her fandom is called, "Babyjs". She's in a project group called "M.O.L.A" which stands for Make Our Lives Awesome , the group contains many bilingual artists and song writers. For example, Nathan (Producer), Seungyoun aka Woodz (X1,UNIQ), Kino (Pentagon), Vernon (Seventeen) and Hoho (Guitarist). She had a comeback after a two years hiatus with her album "JiminxJamie" , her album contained various types of genres including R&B and ballet. She conveyed in an interview that "JiminxJamie" expressed her two different sides. Jimin is known as her Kpop Star' day that's youthful and naive. While, Jamie represents her true character.

She mc on arirang After School Club with former mc Eric Nam, Kevin Woo ( former member of U-Kiss ) , Jae Park ( Day6 ) ,and Seungmin (Stray Kids). Now, she currently mc with Heejun ( Contestant on American Idol ) and Woosung aka Sammy ( The Rose ).

Please check out her music. Her Album "JiminxJamie" with title song called "April Fools 0401" released on September 4th in 2018. Her last project with JYPE is called "Stay Beautiful" and is releasing on August 26th, 12:00 pm.