In which Rood and Shicmuon Pick Fights. And Win.

The group turned around to see the girl from before. Shicmuon rolled his eyes at the group she had behind her, clad with bats and vicious grins. Rood stepped off the skateboard and looked up at the older boy. The two gave a nod to each other before stepping up in front of the others.

"So that's how you're going to play it. After all, fighting is the only way a true man can speak to each other." The girl's brother spoke as he stepped forward, cracking his knuckles. Behind him, 3 guys stepped up, goon 1, goon 2, and goon 3. Also, to be known as G1, G2, and G3 in the mind of Rood. Shicmuon didn't even bother to remember them.

"Although.... I don't fight girls!" The brother pointed straight at Rood, "So please step back! Women should leave the fighting to men!" The younger boy scowled and took a step forward.

"Asujen. He's mine." A vicious grin spread Rood's face. Shicmuon looked over before giving a slight nod.

"Fine. But only because he seems annoying to play with." The auburn-haired boy crossed his arms before looking at the 3 goons. Rood grinned at the taller boy before stepping up to the Brother.

"No- I said I wasn't going to fi- "Before he could finish his sentence Rood has stepped up quickly to him. He grabbed the brother's arm and twisted Rood's own body so that the arm was over his shoulder. He slammed his foot on the boy's ankle and used that force to upset the boy's balance and quickly flung him over his shoulder, slamming him harshly into the ground.

Shicmuon, on the other hand, lets G1 step forward, swinging his fist to punch the tall boy. The auburn-haired boy took a swift step to the side, the goon unable to stop his momentum kept forward. Shic swung his fist directly into G1's stomach with such force that the boy threw up and fell to his knees. Ew.

The brother stood up on shaky knees. Rood watched and didn't stop the boy from getting up; he would need a handicap against Rood of course. The sister stood there with a hand over her mouth, surprised that her brother was losing. As the brother stood up shakily he shook his head and got into an actual fighting stance.

"I'm glad you're actually taking me seriously. Good plan." Rood smirked and watched the man's movements quickly. He stepped forward before swinging his right arm, aiming for the small boy's face. Rood stepped to his left, then quickly slamming his fist into the brother's face. The man fell to the ground, unconscious and blood running from his nose.

"Took you long enough." Shicmuon stood there with his hands in his pockets. G2 and G3 had attempted to corner him however the tall boy took a quick step back. They hit one another instead. Classic. Shicmuon stepped forward and slammed his foot in their stomachs before kicking them into the ground. They stayed down when they noticed that their leader was out of it.

"If I were you, I would scram." Rood stepped towards the girl who took a step back. She took that as her cue to run. She left behind the goons who quickly collected their leader. They ran with their tails between their legs.

"That... was awesome." Ibriel stood there, one foot on the skateboard, the other on the ground. She grinned at Rood who looked at her and simply shrugged.

"Honestly it wasn't that exciting. I'm sure the people that have been following us since the beginning will bring more interesting things." The small boy had a sly smile across his face and Shicmuon merely snorted.

"Sickly student my ass." He walked up next to Rood and crossed his arms, both of their backs facing the others. While the golden siblings looked at each other in confusion, Lidusis chewed his nails. Dio frowned, looking at the crowd as if he could spot the people that had following them for so long.