First of all

First of all, I am active on all of the stories on my account. Meaning that — I promise — I will update them soon. You should never have to wait more than a few weeks to receive new chapters, and if you will for any reason I will let you know here. I have a weird personal schedule, so having a set writing schedule ends up being really complicated. However...

I try to add to (not saying publishing entire chapters of) "Everyone Loves Delia," every couple of days.

I also try to update Lovelace at least once a week, maybe week and a half.

"ELIZA," since it's one of my favorites, gets updated about every day or so.

"Fire," my Dan and Phil fan fiction (which, although some would immediately cringe at those words, I still would challenge you to give it a chance because I am trying to bring a new perspective to the overused dynamics of their relationship) should be updated about every week, since the chapters are all fairly short.

"Prank VS Prank," my experimental Jenna/Julien fan fiction is on an unofficial hold right now, which basically means I'm not making it a priority but I'm still updating it regularly-ish.

Now, we head into uncharted territories, because these are the stories yet to be published at all. I'll list a brief description of them here:

First is "Murder Mural" (which will most likely be renamed if I ever care to return to writing it) which is based off of the tumblr prompt idea of a world where you receive certain tattoos that tell your life story. The main character, after going through a rough breakup, is walking home when she discovers the dead body of a woman. She then has to use the tattoos of this woman's life to figure out who killed her.

Secondly, "Schizo," which is about a girl with schizophrenia who discovers that schizophrenia medicine is actually slowly poisoning the patients, and mental facilities are little less than concentration camps. But why? You may ask. That literally makes no sense and there are numerous plot holes. Because, of course, schizophrenics see the world how it really is. (So, it doesn't make much sense but I came up with it at night and I had a vision, okay. This is another one that will probably not be published — or updated frequently, if at all.)

Third, and my personal favourite, a story that doesn't have a name yet, but which I'm currently calling, "Vanessa," as that is the name of the main character. She has a mental disability (I haven't decided which one, someone educated in this field please help) which causes her to have a child-like personality. Because of a strange first day of high school incident, she is almost rumoured to be an occultist. When she is finally given a chance at redemption due to an unlikely connection with a football player, she is also introduced to a world of drama and lies, with people ready to rip her apart at every corner. This one will be frequently updated.

The fourth and final (as of now) story is actually a spin-off of "Everybody Loves Delia." Currently, it's titled, "Delia's Tales." (Even though dead men tell no tales.) By the end of the first novel I promise that you all will fall in love with Delia Delpha. This novel is a prequel, of sorts, to help wrap up some plot points and continue telling her dramatic and glamorous life, and sharing why it ended. I probably will update this at my leisure, at least until I finish writing the first novel, at which point they will become more frequent.

An additional note is that I will be at a summer camp for a week so updating will be hard. When I get back I'll take this part off but I thought it couldn't hurt to add it for the one person reading this.