Second of all

Second of all, in case you didn't know, I actually have two old accounts on this website. I know the username/password to both of them, so I have a lot of old stories and ideas that — in some cases — actually show some promise.

#1 on this list is "Signs," which is another Dan and Phil fan fiction. The only thing I had written was the description: "Dan is deaf and Phil is hearing, so they could never understand each other... right?"

I actually really like this idea. Maybe it's just because I'm actually rewatching Switched at Birth right now, or because I'm already writing another phanficiton, but I think I just might start writing it. Let me know what you think.

#2 happens to also be a phanfiction, titled "Through the Polaroid's Lens." I don't have anything written yet but I have a few ideas in the works. I don't think I'm actually going to publish this one, at least not for a while.

#3 is titled, "He Lived." A friend and I had actually started this as a joint story, with her writing from the perspective of the guy and me writing from the perspective of the girl. The description is "the story of a boy who lived and a girl who didn't — about how a semicolon and a smile can change the world." I think the description is pretty good, but I don't know if I'll actually start rewriting it. It doesn't have a good enough plot yet and I already have too many other stories.

That's all. Feel free to weigh in on which stories you'd like to see and which ones you wouldn't.