Chapter 4

Song: Twice- Dance The Night Way

Jimin's P.O.V:
I silently laughed to myself when I saw her frown. She was probably having a mental battle in her head. She doesn't even know what the deal I want to make is.

"No," the penguin glared at me. "But you don't even know what the deal is?" I smirked. "Knowing you, I think I have a good idea," she said.

"We shouldn't do this here. Unnies will be out soon," that tofu girl said. She was talking more to penguin and squirrel, but was glaring at Joo-heon.

I guess she was right. The classroom door opened. The hallways became crowded. Fuck, I missed my chance. Oh well, I still have tomorrow.

I met up with the rest of my group. I pretended to listen to the conversation, but my mind was somewhere else. I thought back to my family heirloom. That bitch stole it from my father two years ago.

"You'll get it back soon bro," Jungkook said from my left.

"Of course I'll get it back. It's my property," I said, glaring at the bitch's retreating figure.

"Go let out some steam with one of your toys," Jungkook sighed.

"They're all to boring. I need something fun in my life," I complained.

"Well, I can't help you out there. And stop complaining like a baby," Jungkook said and left.

That was rude. How am I suppose to find entertainment now. I could go home and watch some K-dramas, but nothing is new. I walked down the street, heading towards the popular boba place. I glanced down at my watch, and noticed that I still had time to spare until the gang meeting tonight. If you're wondering, I don't do any of my homework. I just think that it's a waste of time and life. I stood in line waiting to order a drink.

"The Lord must really hate me today," I heard a voice muttered behind me. I turned around and saw the penguin standing there. She wasn't alone. Standing next to her was a mushroom.

"Wahtvare you doing here? Are you stalking me now?" I whispered harshly to her.

"No fucking way. I'm just here cause I promised Chaengie boba after school," she also whispered harshly back at me.

"If you don't like this man, we can come back another day unnie," the shortie said.

"No. I promised you boba today. Even if I have to stand behind this asshole, you will get your boba," penguin determinedly stated.

"Okay, just no fighting please," shortie said.

I turned around, plugged in my headphones, and tried so hard not to listen to their conversation. That is until they mentioned my family heirloom.

"How much do you think I can sell it for?" the penguin said. She better not be thinking about selling that thing. It'll take even longer to get it back.

"Probably a couple thousand wons. But I don't think it's a good idea." Yes! Listen to the shortie. "Besides, I think you can use it as blackmail on him. He'll probably do anything to get it back." Wait. Don't listen to shortie. She's wrong.

When it was my turn to order, I ordered the chocolate boba. Sehun hyung said that this was one of the best boba here. He better not be wrong. I got my drink and to be honest, it was really good. I left the boba house, making my way to my house. I sighed, knowing that I'll have to take over for my father again tonight. He's been in the hospital for a few months now in a coma. And it is all thanks to the fucking Jung family.

"You better leave Mina alone," a cold voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw the Ice Princess herself, Jung Jessica, the heir to the Jung family.

"What do you mean?" I decided to act innocent.

"Don't play fucking innocent with me. I know you've been bothering Mina. If I ever see you lay another finger on her, I'll show you why they call me the Ice Princess," she whispered coldly and left. I already hate her.

"Maybe I should talk to Kris hyung. We could plot something against the Jung family and stop them once and for all," I whispered to myself. Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll ask him after the meeting tonight.

Too be honest, I think it'll be better if we all took down each heir. And too make things worst for the leaders, kill their adopted daughters, I thought.

As I was plotting, I got this feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around, and only saw Choi Yuju walking behind on her phone. I guess it was just my imagination. Yuju is not a part of any gangs in Asia. Plus, she's part of the student council at school. Her and her group of friends are the perfect example of a perfect student.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it noticing that I got a text from Namjoon hyung, saying where the meeting place is, an abandoned warehouse.

I got the feeling that someone was watching me again. I turned and saw the Yuju was gone.

Must have gone home, I thought.

I took a shortcut through the alley, heading towards the abandoned warehouse for the meeting.

_________________________________________
I am so sorry for not updating lately. I have been so busy with school and family drama that I almost forgot about this book and all my others. To make sure that this book is updated regularly, I have developed a weekly schedule to when to upload a new chapter. This book will be uploaded every Wednesday. But please note that sometimes, I may not be able to upload a chapter that week due to things. I hope you understand and continue to support this book and all my other books too.

Book Schedule
Monday: Writing
Tuesday: Writing
Wednesday: A War Between Gangs (Kpop Fanfiction)
Thursday: Writing
Friday: Our Guardians (Fairy Tail Fanfiction)
Saturday: Of Five Great Nations (Naruto Fanfiction)
Sunday: The Blood of Sinners (Hetalia x Nyotalia Fanfiction)