😀

Book started June 25th

R.I.P JAHSEH DWAYNE RICARDO ONFROY 👊🏾😥👏🏾💖😔
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chris/Serenity Pov 😋

"ugh... I can't believe we moved."

"Chris.... Stop complaining. You already know the reason for this."

"And on top of that you changed my number when I never wanted to...."

"You know the reason for that as well."

"Ugh."

I continued to get the boxes out of the trunk and into our new house in Florida.

My mom moved us here because she didn't want my dad to know where we live, and changed my number so he couldn't contact or communicate with me in anyway.

Are new house is a decent size I guess, but it looked alot bigger on the outside.

..................................................

After my mom and I finished unpacking, I walked into my room.

I scanned the room and seen to my left there was my bathroom and to my right there's my closet and a closed door.

I opened the door and seen a good enough length hallway. At the end of the hallway there's another door.

I hesitate to open the door but go ahead and try.

I placed my hand on the knob hesitantly turning it.... But it was locked.

I sigh and go back out the door back into my room.

Since it was late I decide to just pick out my sleep clothes to wear after I get out the shower......

After I get out the shower I lotion, put on some deodorant and change into my sleep clothes.

I plop my self on the bed and think about what school will be like tomorrow as I slowly drift off to sleep.....

I know this chapter was short but I wasn't too sure how to end it. I make a long chapter tomorrow, I promise. Anyway.... Bye my PreetyPettyBiotches 😜💖👊🏾😋✌🏾
308 words