Chapter Two.

Before we start the story, I changed a part in the first chapter. Please reread that chapter or a part in this story won't make sense.

::::::::::::::::

Sometimes I feel as if he's like the moon. Part of him, is hidden away from the world.

"You know you can't run away from everything!" I hollered at him.

"Get inside." He said simply.

"No." I said folding my arms and standing my ground. "I'm not going inside. Not until you tell me."

"Tell you what?" He asked.

"About my mom." I started.

"What really happened to her."

"I'll tell you if we go inside."

"Fine." I said walking inside.

My arms still crossed. "So. Are you going to tell me or not?" I snapped back.

"Not if you talk to me in that tone, young lady."

"Sorry." I said. My cheeks turning red.

"You know I love you. And everything I do for you is for the best. Or at least I want it to be for the best."

"Dad, what are you trying to say to me?"

"Your not just human. You're, you're also part unicorn."

"Your hilarious dad!" I said. "Wait, wait ,wait. Does this mean I'll get a horn?"

"No, this is based on your personality. Those who are half Unicorn have a pure heart, you always look on the bright side of life, you enjoy the simple things in life. You protect the people who are close to you, and try to avoid conflict. You work well in small groups and one-on-one situations. But, when you trust someone, you trust them entirely."

"Well, thanks for all this useless information."

"Get in the basement." His voice began to quiver.

"Why? what's going on?"

"Just grab blankets, flashlights, and anything special. I'll get food and water. Hurry!" He practically screamed that last part at me.

Running around the house I ran into my bedroom. I grabbed my unicorn necklace he gave me and put it on. Hm. I wonder why it's a unicorn. I grabbed my bag near my bed and my cell phone charger. Running out if the room I grabbed all the blankets I could find. Running to grab a flashlight, or two, or three, okay ten. I grabbed ten. I dashed downstairs.

There was dad, waiting for me.

"What's going on?" I asked. Turning on a flashlight and wrapping myself in a blanket.

"There are these monsters. We call them hoarders. They try to take away power from people like you. They want to take over the world."

"Wait, so all the bedtime stories you've told me are true then?"

"Yes."

He then grabbed a blanket a wrapped himself up.

"Here." He said handing me notebook. "This is full if everything you need to know. Study it until you have it memorized. You have a week then they will come after you."

"They?" I asked.

This meant there were more than one hoarders after me.

Whatever they are.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

A.N.

Hey guys! thanks for all the votes and likes and comments.

I had a little writers block but I got over it.

I changed a part in the first chapter so reread that chapter or this chapter might be a little confusing.

Sorry about that....

You only know two characters right? Well not for long....

Really quick, I'm trying to make my chapters long. Are they good or not? Should I make them longer or shorter?

If you have suggestions please tell me.

Bye!

•Emily•

Yes. That's my name.