2: Suspicious Villager

Chanyeol's POV

How can Baekhyun maintain such soft skin? He even looks too young for his age.

I grabbed a mirror that was laying on the ground.

"Suho."

Suho comes rushing into my room.

"Yes?"

I need to know the reason and the secret behind Baekhyun's never ending youth.

"Can you do me a favour?"

He nods and bows.

"I want you to find any thing, anything that'll make ones skin look awfully bad and rotten, so rotten that it'll make them die from frustration."

He gives me the look.

I started to walk towards Suho, giving him a deep glare.

"What are you waiting for?! I said, find me anything that'll make anyone's skin go bad! Do you understand me Suho?"

He nods.

"Yes, I will indeed try my best-"

I threw the mirror onto his direction.

He luckily dodged it.

"Don't you even show your face to me nor come back if you don't give me what I want! Don't even say 'try', you should actually do it!"

This is why I need better people.

"Ye-y-yes, understood."

He quietly leaves the room.

I walked towards the door to lock it.

My lovely youth, if you may please stay within me, that would be lovely.

Who knows? When the time comes, I may as well be as pale as a porcelain doll.

"Isn't that right Minseok?- oh wait, I'm speaking to a bloody glass! What a useless use of my soft red lips."

Speaking of red.... an apple..... will an apple make me appear more attractive? Will it?

I walked towards my window and looked down.

There is a man- quite short of a man waiting outside with a carriage.

"Chanyeol! Your carriage is here!"

Did I ever order a carriage?

"Oh! Ah yes yes yes I'm on my way down! Just a sec."

I don't know where this carriage will lead me but- I am always open for an adventure.

I locked the door.

"Good day sir, I will introduce myself to you." The man kneels down and looks down while he holds his hat, "my name is Kyungsoo and I am here to serve you for today to your destination."

But where is my destination?

"I see, you look confused. Why don't you just give it a try and see where we are heading?"

"Umm.. sure.....?"

I stepped inside the carriage.

"Hope you enjoy the ride!" Kyungsoo said as he closes the door of the carriage.

Where might I be heading?

"Umm, may I just ask... where are we heading to?"

Kyungsoo chuckles.

"We're going to the village." He said whike looking straight ahead.

He seems strange.. why bring me to the village?

But then again, the people at this village are pretty strange too...

"Mister, we have arrived."

The carriage stops and Kyungsoo opens the door.

"Ah, thank you..." I said as I walked out of the carriage, "why am I here again?"

He looked confused.

"Oh, Oh! Oh my- it seems that, I may have gotten the wrong client." He said as he shakes his head in confusion. "My apologies sir."

He gently taps my shoulders.

One,

Two,

Three taps.

I was a bit shaken by it.

"By any chance, have you ever heard anything about a never ending youth potion?" I asked him.

He stops and thinks.

"Hmm, I haven't heard..... anything.. like that..."

I see.

"Well, thank you.... for bringing me here.?"

I started to walk away.

"Shout my name if you ever need a ride Mister!"

I looked back.

"Yeah. Sure."

Geez, he is quite weird.

Alright, what am I supposed to do in here? Im in need of Suho right now.

A man starts to run towards me.

It seems that he's running out of breath...

"Pardon me, but may I ask you a question?" Said the man who seems to somewhat be a royalty of some sort.

"Um, sure.. what is it?"

Just as I suspected, this place is weird indeed.

"Park Chanyeol, right?"

What is wrong with this man? How is it that he knows my name?

"Ho-h-how do you- why- um. Yes, I am Chanyeol."

I'm starting to regret my decision.

"You're wondering why I seem to know your name, don't you?"

Of course.

"Yes. It kind of bothers me to know."

He giggles a bit.

"I heard that you've been looking for anything that'll make you have a porcelain like skin. Is that rumour true?"

How does he know about that...

"Um... aren't you digging a bit too much about my personal needs? I don't even know you and you just randomly-..."

It might not even be in accident- it's not! He's talking to me on purpose!

"WHY DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME? WHO ARE YOU?!"

The villagers turned their heads and looked at my direction.

"Geez, you don't have to shout, you're attracting people's attention you know? But, anyways.. about the 'potion', I can help you with that."

What a creep.

"GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FREAK!"

I pushed him.

He then falls to the ground.

The villagers started to run towards him, helping him get up as they give me weird stares.

S-stop, stop it! Stop giving me stares..

My body starts to hurt.

Ah! My body.. it- it hurts.... my shoulders... it-i-it's aching. I- I feel dizzy.