Patience and Destiny

Do you believe whatever happens in your life is an act of destiny? As popularly said - "Things that belong to you will find their way to reach you no matter how difficult the path is and which don't will leave you no matter how strong the bonding is."
And in Hindi there is a very famous saying - समय से पहले और भाग्य से ज्यादा नहीं मिलता। (You will what is destined for you when your time comes).

It happens in each and every walk of our life. There are few things which we try very hard for but still find hard luck and there are some people who grab them like a breeze.

Well I experienced one today and would like to share with you pals.
- "Mornings no matter how much zeal and enthusiasm they carry with them but still are busy ones for all. After all a day has just begun. So following my daily routine, I went to temple with all my devotion. After my pooja I took the blessings of the temples Panditji. Just then another female followed my steps and took Panditji's blessing. She then religiously extended her hand to accept the 'Prasad'.
Usually Panditji offers Basil leaves soaked in Gangajal. Today instead of that he ignored her extended hand and started hunting for his belonging. This really pissed her off as she felt humiliated and she left immediately without uttering a word.

I hesitated for a while but then extended my hand. He was taking too long and I also once thought to leave peacefully but later decided to be patient.
You will be amazed to hear what he was actually looking out for. He got hold of his bag which was filled with fruits and gave one of my favorite fruits - mango from his collection."

A very simple incident but which actually made me realise - Don't lose heart when you don't get what you have been waiting for since long. You never know the wait is because 'He' has special plans for you. 'He' wants you to be well prepared before he hands you a baggage specifically designed for you.

Have Faith, Trust and Patience.