Finally Meeting You

You walk over to the man of your dreams after meeting the other six members, still not believing you had been able to make it to a meet and greet/fan signing. You stand in front of him, smiling brightly and ready to talk to him for the first time ever.

"Hello." Namjoon smiles at you. "Please, tell me your name."

"Oh, my name is (Y/N)." You tell him, a bit shyly. You look him over and realize how nice he looks at that moment. You also catch that his eyes are sparkling.

"That's a cute name." He winks at you and, in turn, you scream internally. You feel your cheeks heat up a bit and hope he doesn't notice or, at least, doesn't mention it.

"Thank you!" You exclaim, a smile stuck on your face.

"Would you like a picture?" He asks. You nod, pulling out your phone. "Is there any certain pose you'd like to do?"

You're a bit taken aback by the question but, nevertheless, nod your head once again. "Would you be okay with uhm.. kissing my cheek?" You reply, hesitantly.

He smiles. "Of course." You lift your phone up to take the picture and, although you're expecting it since you asked for that pose, it still surprises you when you feel his soft lips press gently against your cheek. You freeze for a second, forgetting about taking the photo, before mentally shaking yourself out of your thoughts and take it. Namjoon pulls away, which saddens you a little but you cover it up.

"Can I also get a hug?" You ask him. Namjoon doesn't reply, he just wraps his arms around your frame. You can feel your heart pounding and your cheeks heating up because of how close he is to you yet you wrap your arms around him as well and hug him tightly. "I wanted to give this to you as well." You say, giving him a hand written letter.

Before you know it, it was time for you to leave. You walk out of the building and to your car so you could drive back to the hotel you were staying at for the week. The entire drive back, you think about whether or not you should have actually given the letter to Namjoon. Considering, at the bottom of it, you wrote your cell phone number, you start to wonder if he'll think it's weird that you did so or not. You know it's not like you can take the letter back but, you couldn't help but to overthink the situation. You arrive at the hotel and go into your room, falling back onto your bed.

You waste time for a few hours doing stuff like listening to music, watching TV, scrolling through social media, etc. Namjoon never leaving your thoughts.

You're watching your favorite TV show when you hear a 'ding!' from your phone, notifying that you had received a text. You brush it off, thinking it's your mom or one of your friends but are surprised to find it's from an unknown number.

'Saw your number at the bottom of the page so I decided to text you. I really do think your name is cute. ;)'

You go to sleep happy that night.

Forgive me, I don't actually know how BTS' fan signs go so I tried my best >_<  I feel like I put the word 'you' in it too many times, did I? Oh well. I think it's kinda bad and too short but I hope you like it anyway!

-Abby