Chapter 11: Unanswered Questions

Questions were thrown in her mind one by one, making her confused and curious at the same time. Hana stared at the ceiling while lying down on her bed. She has been contemplating about the event that happened before when she met Taehyung and Gab in the forest. She was unsure whether to trust them or they're just trying to fool her.

Who are they?

Why does it seem like they've known me for a long time already?

What happened to me before?

And other more questions were unanswered. Hana wanted answers. She was tired of thinking and jumping to conclusions-- she wanted to know the truth about her past. Sure, Bohyeon told her that she was in an accident with her parents and that's how they died but she somehow survived. It was a bit fishy but to her, it was convincing enough to believe in. Since Bohyeon erased most of her memories, it was easy to fool her.

Now that she had met Taehyung, she wanted to go to him and ask him more about her past. She could just ask Bohyeon but she had a feeling that he isn't the right person to ask. Without hesitations, she took her jacket and wore her shoes before heading into the forest. Her boyfriend wasn't around to warn her about going in there so she had the freedom to do it. Little did she know, someone was watching her from the roof of their house.

Hana walked into the forest, making sure she won't trip on anything. It felt like deja vu while she was walking deeper. She was definitely doubting she'll end up finding the place where Taehyung lives. She wanted to give up but that was never in her blood. Continuing the journey, she started panting.

Soon enough, she finally gave in. Sitting down while leaning back on the tree, she panted and relaxed herself. Not knowing where she is, Hana thought she's probably lost and would never be back home. Thinking about that made her worry about her boyfriend, Bohyeon. He wouldn't know where she's currently in. But now that she's lost inside the deep forest, she started regretting it. The moon started rising, which means it'll be dark soon. Hana wasn't scared of the dark but she felt lonely. Closing her eyes, she mumbled, "I wanna go home" and hugged her knees.

Suddenly, a man came and spotted the girl sitting helplessly under the tree. He didn't know how he should feel-- he was having mixed emotions. He quietly walked towards the girl and knelt down before shaking her shoulder gently. As she opened her eyes to look at him, his heart started beating. She looked the same as how he first saw and met her.

Hana felt relieved that someone found her, but she didn't want to trust anyone easily. You never know he's actually a murderer who's planning on torturing her. "Are you okay?" he started, making her nod as a response. He nodded back as he looked around. "What are you doing here?" he asked once again.

"I was looking for someone who lived here but I couldn't find the house so I got lost" she told him. Hana wasn't sure if he is someone to be trusted or not, but he does look familiar to her. She just doesn't know where he met her. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

He nodded whilst taking the empty space beside her. "Have we met before?" and as she asked that question, he stiffened. He felt broken and wanted to tear up but he wouldn't want to do that in front of her or else she'd find him weird. He gave her a sad smile and nodded, "we have" he responded. Hana started to get more curious as to how this man beside her knew her. "Where did we meet then?" she asked another question.

The man looked up to the sky and said, "we met because of a close friend of yours who offered you to live with her. I live in that house too and that's how we met, but I wasn't the only one who you met. There are other more" Hana looked at him in curiousness. What he said was close to what Taehyung had told her before. Maybe they are both connected to each other? She thought. The man suddenly stood up and brushed off the dirt from his pants before lending a hand to her. "Do you wanna meet the others?" he asked, making her nod and accepted his hand.

"By the way, I never got your name" she said as the man smiled at her before slowly walking off.

"I'm Chanyeol... Park Chanyeol" and with that, she followed him from behind as she smiled knowing that she'll finally find the answers to her questions.

Chanyeol thought this is the opportunity to keep her safe in their house. The only thing they have to deal is Bohyeon. Letting her come to their house would surprise them but that would change their plans on dealing with Bohyeon. He felt glad that he saw Hana all alone in the forest and not anyone else.

But one thing's for sure that they're not the only ones in the forest. Someone has been watching them without the two knowing. With a smirk, the unknown figure chuckled deeply. The fun is yet to come.

=====

Finally after a billion years, author-nim has updated.

I'm really sorry for making you all wait for such a long time but I doubt that anyone is reading this anymore since it hasn't been updated for how many months and I feel like such a bad author for making you all wait.

But here is an update! I tried my best to improve how I usually make stories and by getting inspired by other writers out there.

Still, I want to apologize deeply for not updating. I'm aware that I've been slacking off these past months and I regretted it because I made you all wait. But to those who are still reading this, thank you so much for staying!

I'll try my best to update more and I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't enough. Till then everyone! See you in the next chapter!