Chapter 1

"Okay,Addison i know you want to come over tonight but my mom doesn't know anything about that.. Sorry." I say as I look at her feeling sorry. "It's okay, I guess." Addison says looking sad. 7th period was about to start. I went to my locker, got my books and went to 7th period. "Okay, I know it's that last day of school, but we are going to-" everybody groaned. "We're not learning we're going outside and having a scavenger hunt!" Mrs.Fort said. Everybody looked slightly less angry.

-----------------at the end of eighth period----------

"Okay this is last minute sitting in this classroom as sophomores!" I say. The bell rings everybody leaves and goes outside to their cars. I ran up to cams car jumped in and waited for him, in seconds he jumped in the car too. "I am having the guys come over tonight!" Cameron says. "Uh,cool,I guess?" I say.

But on the inside it was fangirling so hard!

~~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~

"Hey cam when are the guys getting here?" I asked.

Uh,they are here now." he says and there is headlights flashing through the windows. I hear door slams, a knock on the door. They all come in my house at the same time. I saw Matthew walk in by Shawn. I D-I-E-D!!

"Hey guys!" I say with a smile. Their attention waved to me. "I'm gonna be up in my room cam." I say.

"Okay." he says politely.

"No stay down here, Maddy!" I hear carter say.

"Sure? I mean if you guys really want me to."

"Yea stay here!" Shawn's voice spoke.

I went and sat down by myself on the other couch.

"So what do u guys want to do?" Cam says.

"Idk, watch a movie?" Aaron says

"Okay, but it has to be a scary one!" Taylor says.

"No...i don't like scary movies!" I say

"It's okay babe I'll protect you" Matthew says to me.

I smile and he winks and comes to sit by me in the couch along with Taylor too.

"Let's watch the Exorcism!!!" Nash says loudly

But my parents weren't home so it didn't matter.

Cam got on our x-box and logged into Netflix

It was almost 12 when the movie ended

We didn't sleep the whole night.

Cam decided to go with nash,Aaron and Jacob to go And get soda and food. they were gone an hour.

In that time I just invited some girls over and we all played spin the bottle with Matt,Hayes,Taylor,carter,shawn. Carter went first he spun I was tensing up.

It landed on me.