Working Title. (Any ideas?)

I woke up to the smell of eggs.

'Ewww...' I thought, 'I hate eggs.'

I slipped out of bed and got dressed. I looked around my room. Lauren, my older sister by almost 4 years was still in her bed. Then I looked over my bed, Anna, my little sister by 2 years was still in the top bunk. I walked down the hall and poked my head in my brothers room. James and Ray were still in the bed. James was my older brother, 5 years older than me, and Ray was my little brother, 4 years younger than me. I went into the kitchen, dad was cooking.

I walked by him to the door, "Natalie," He said.

"Yeah dad?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Um... I'm going out, be back later. bye!" I said walking to the door and opening it.

I stepped out and tripped over the dog.

"Cordie!" I yelled, "You dumb dog! Why do you have to lie right there?".

I looked up and saw dad looking at me oddly.

"Bye, my cell phone will be on if you need me." I said and shut the door.

I got in my car. I have had my license for about a month now, and I'm just getting used to being free. I sat there just think of where I wanted to go, I don't really care just as long as I got out of the house. We had found out about a year ago that my mom had cancer, she had had chemotherapy before but it had came back again. She was at the hospital now have one done. I thought that I'd better go somewhere before dad came out to get me. I was at the mall before I knew it.

'I wish our mall was bigger' I thought.

I was small compared to most of the malls. I got out of my car and went in. I just walked around, not going in any stores.

'They need to put a Hot Topic in here too.'

I finally walked into the Waldenbooks store. I walk down a isle running my hand over all the books, and stopped at my favorite section. I picked up a book and looked at the back.

'Glass Houses' it read, 'It's about vampires, cool' I thought and started to read it.

I was so caught up in it that I didn't notice when my phone started to vibrate. I jumped when I finally noticed it. I put the book back and ran out of the store.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Natalie!" it was Lauren,

"What is it Lauren?"

"Natalie you have come here now." she said.

"Come were?"

"Natalie come!" It sounded like she was about to cry.

"Come WHERE?" I asked again.

"Just come here now..." she whispered.

"Ugh! Is James there? Give him the phone Lauren, now."

"Hello?" James asked. .

"What's going on?" I asked.

"..."

"James?"

"Natalie..." He whispered.

"What happened?"

"It's mom..."

===*===*===*===*===*===*===

Support my story - vote, comment, tweet and share on Facebook.

Thanks guys! ^^