Chapter Three

Oh yeah in case you lovely people didn't know, Nash and Cam are NOT famous in this fanfic okay? Okay. (Couldn't resist TFIOS reference) 😛

CHAPTER THREE: Come With Me

(Gemma's POV)

The next day at school I was beginning to clear out my locker of the small amount of things I had in there. When the first bell rang, I grabbed my TV Ed folder and shut my locker. I turned to my right and I was met with Cameron. I gasped as he smiled, "Hey." He greeted me. "Hi." I replied and began to walk to TV Ed. To my luck, he followed me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked me. I looked over at him, "Isn't that what we're doing?" I questioned and turned back to face forward. He was silent and grabbed my shoulders and brought me to the side of the hall.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened on Friday. Sometimes I slip into trances and it's hard to judge what I'm doing." He explained. I lightened up, "It's fine. I forgive you." I spoke. I watched him as he smiled and leaned in to hug me. I was surprised by his friendliness, but I hugged him back. I felt him dip his nose into the crook of my neck, "Mm you smell so good." He mumbled. I awkwardly pulled back and cleared my throat, "Uh thanks. It's Chanel." I said just above a whisper. Don't get me wrong. Cameron is attractive in all, but he's also just downright different and frankly... Too forward.

"I like it." He flirted. I pursed my lips in a line and stepped around him but he stopped me, "Can I walk you to your class?" He asked me. I looked up at him, "I don't want you to be late." I said trying to get him to leave but he just stared at me. "Let me walk you." He spoke firmly without breaking eye contact. I watched his eyes turn bright red and I suddenly had a change in heart, "Walk me to class?" I asked him hoping he would say yes. He smiled and let out his arm for me to hook mine into. I gladly took it and he walked me to my next class.

(Nash's POV)

I watched from down the hall and listened to Gemma clean out her locker. I've been watching her for a good fifteen minutes. Okay, call me a stalker whatever. I was about to go over to her and ask to walk her to class until I saw Cameron get there first. So it's going to be a real competition isn't it? I gradually got closer so I could see what tricks he had up his sleeve. I watched them talk until he suddenly hugged her and I felt my blood turn hot. I clenched my jaw, trying to stay relaxed but it was just so hard watching him bury his nose into her neck. I had no trust for him whatsoever.

I continued to watch as she pulled away and they talked some more. I began to calm down until he grabbed her arm and stared straight at her. I listened closely, "Can I walk you to your class?" Cameron asked Gemma. "I don't want you to be late." She replied. I could hear her heartbeat speed up and I contemplated on whether I should go over there or not. He just looked down at her and said strictly, "Let me walk you." As I listened, her heartbeat went back to normal and she spoke, "Walk me to class?" She asked him with cheery tone. Oh that bastard.

I stormed over to him but quickly stopped before I could catch up to him. I can't yell at him for controlling her thoughts right in front of her. That will completely expose us both. I watched them walk away and Cameron turned his head back to look at me. He winked dramatically to get under my skin. It's amazing how one girl can make us so competitive.

(Gemma's POV)

Once school was over with I left the building and walked to my car. I was on my phone while walking trying to pick a song to play until I looked up and found Nash leaning up against my car. I looked back down and smiled to myself slightly, "What are you doing here, stalker?" I called out jokingly. He chuckled and opened up the driver's door for me, "I was hoping that maybe we could hang out." He said back. I caught up to him and stood inside the door and placed my hand on the top of it, "And where would we go?" I asked him.