First Sight

"This isn't by chance,
Just, Just- I could feel that"

"Hyung, over here! " Hyungsik looked into the direction Taehyung's voice came from. The concert had just ended, and Hyungsik and the other boys were now backstage searching for their beloved younger V.

Hyungsik went over to the boy and the boy hugged him tightly. Taehyung was extra close to him because of the fact that both of them were werewolves, albeit Hyungsik was alpha, but still.

Taehyung smiled at him after pulling away.

"Hyung, how was it? Most importantly, did you see Hoseok? What do you think of him?"

Hyungsik smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. He was feeling very excited today, he shrugged off the feeling as happiness for his friend's success.

"He's an amazing person. I was going to tell him that he was lucky to have you as mate, but I've changed my mind after watching him at the concert. Taehyung-ah, you're very lucky to have such a joyous and sweet mate. I'm feeling jealous." Hyungsik joked and pouted jokingly.

"Hyung!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. No need to get so possessive."

"How can I not get possessive? Hoseokie is my world hyung. God, he is my hope. My sunshine. The reason I exist." Taehyung said while smiling. Hyungsik knew the boy was zoning out so he clicked his fingers in front of  the younger's eyes.

"No need to get so emotional. Aren't you going to introduce your brother to your forever?"

Taehyung laughed and grabbed his hands; "Come hyung, the others have already met him and the members. What were you doing to be so late while others were doing introductions?"

"I was in the washroom. I held it in for the whole concert, I couldn't exactly hold on any longer."

Taehyung hit the boy's arm while mockingly gasping. They burst into fits of laughter while Taehyung lead him off to somewhere.

The boys reached a door and Hyungsik's hold on Taehyung's hand tightened. A smell wafted through the air, a smell that made his head dizzy and heart clench. His stomach felt strange, as if there was something inside.

Taehyung looked at him questioningly; Hyungsik just shook his head and smiled at him. The door was opened by Taehyung and Hyungsik held his breath.

"Hobi, Hobi hyung. Look, Hyungsik hyung is here." Taehyung looked around searching for his beloved while Hyungsik was looking around the dressing room for the source of smell. After not finding it, he just shook his head.

False Alarm. No sign of his forever.

Hyungsik smiled to himself. He was so paranoid sometimes. One of Taehyung's friends stepped in front to greet him. Hyungsik smiled at them, it was a beta, that much he could fathom from werewolf instinct.

"Hi! I'm Jimin. I watched Hwarang and let me tell you, you were my favorite character."

Hyungsik chuckled at the boy's enthusiasm. The boy seemed so excited to meet him and he was glad. He was honestly scared V's band mates might not like him.