Chapter 4

I'm too lazy to name this chapter. so on with the story now

__________________________________________________________________

Jazmine's POV

recap~

I was upstairs exploring minding my own business playing the guitar when i hear a high pitched scream come from downstairs so I put the guitar down and ran downstairs in the process of doing that I fell down the stairs. Ouch that hurt there's gonna be a bruise there later oh well after I got up I walked down the stairs very carefully then I ran into the kitchen to see...........
-----------------------------
Will's POV
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH" I screamed really loud then everyone came into the kitchen to see what happened of course then Cole said "what is it Will why are you screaming" "someone ate my Nutella which one of you ate it, huh was it you David?"
_________________________

Jazmine's POV

as I walked into the kitchen I heard Will questioning the boys and as soon as he was questioning David I walked in and said "what happened why are you yelling?"
"someone are my nutella"
"oh i sure didn't so you definitely do not have to worry about me eating any" then outta nowhere Dana said "she's lying she ate your Nutella" then Will said "how do you know that?" "I can read her mind" then everyone turned to me as I was slowly backing out of the kitchen saying "oops oh well at least I didn't eat all of it" "YOU STILL ATE MY NUTELLA" WELL TOO BAD ITS JUST NUTELLA YOU CAN ALWAYS GET A NEW ONE" *GASP* " how dare you" "whatever I'm going back to the music room you guys have upstairs" "wait how do you know about that?" Gabe asked "I went exploring in your house you can watch it on my YouTube channel" " oh yea that's right your a Youtuber" "yep" "so your pretty famous" "uhhh yea were are you going with this" "you'll just have to wait and see" ......................................

----------------------------------------------
sorry guys I know this is a really short chapter but I've got school and everything so I'll try to update as much as I can and if I don't then its probably because I'm writing a new story I might end this one and if you don't want me to then comment and if you do still comment so I can know bye love Batman