三。

ATTENTION 🌸 : THREE.

JEONGGUK was probably the best friend yugyeom had ever had. not even his plushies when he was a child would've been able to replace the bunny-like adorable boy who transformed into a beast whenever he was on stage. but yugyeom wouldn't even want to replace jeongguk with some plushies or with anyone at that matter. he wouldn't even exchange the older '97 liner for the love and attention of his hyungs, that's how much he loved his fellow coconut brother.

previously, it had been yugyeom who helped jeongguk. he helped the older one overcome his shyness a little and his fear of talking to strangers, as well as the other '97 liners. the regular meetings of the '97 liners were probably the only time bambam ever paid attention to yugyeom, even if he spent more time dabbing with the8 than talking to yugyeom. but as long as he could spend some time with bambam, yugyeom wouldn't complain.

yugyeom was jeongguk's safe haven, next to his supportive and loving hyungs of course. but jeongguk's hyungs couldn't always be there for the youngest and there were some things that they couldn't do for him, sometimes they simply couldn't understand him. but they didn't have to, jeongguk knew they were trying their best and they were making up for not understanding with their caring and comforting cuddle sessions and spending time with jeongguk. but yugyeom, was the one who could always understand jeongguk.

no matter what, the slightly younger male always knew exactly what the bunny-like boy was feeling without having to be told. and he did everything for jeongguk, because he knew that jeongguk would do the same. they were each other's everything and they became who they are now because they always supported each other. jeongguk was probably the only one who could make yugyeom forget the sadness and loneliness he felt in his every day life. only jeongguk could make yugyeom happy with just a smile or a simple hug. jeongguk was the only person who yugyeom loved even more than his hyungs.

because jeongguk was there for him. jeongguk took care of him. jeongguk protected him. jeongguk paid attention to him. jeongguk babied him. jeongguk comforted him. jeongguk loved him.

and that's everything yugyeom had ever wanted. love.