No string on me? Chapter 1: Tell me how I died

CHAPTER 1

(Legends of Tomorrow 2x15 and 2x17)

Tell me ho I died

Leonard Snart was in many prison cells during his life. They mostly had metal grilles, sometimes bare walls. But he had never been in glass one, or three-sided glass one. He could see through them, his captors could see his. Clever. They could see every step, he couldn't escape, just look through the glass and hope to appear on the other side. He didn't.

The metal door of the room behind the glass opened, and the blonde women, who had worked with Mick, came in. "All right, Malcolm is back in 2016, where he belongs." she said as she stepped sharply around the glass walls.

"In prison?" His roommate, Damien Darhk, asked sarcastically.

"No." She retorted off and then smiled contently. "His crappy apartment." She enjoyed it.

Leonard bounced off the glass wall where he leaned and came against the blonde. "And what do you plan for two of us?" He stood as close as possible to the glass as he could. Blond girl did the same. "We're dead in 2017, remember?" he added sarcastically. What surprised him was the expression of a blonde. In her eyes she was sadness and ... pity. He hated pity.

"I'm not taking you back to 2017." she replied. She didn't speak to them, she only spoke to him. It sounded like she wanted to calm him down. Then, her gaze hardened, it was so cold that Leonard could envy her. And it was shot at Darhk. "Let's go!" she commanded it to him, and Darhk frowned.

"Why me?" Darhk asked with a tone of a defiant child.

"Because he has something else to do here." she rolled her eyes. Then she turned to Leonard again. "Into the corner!" Leonard didn't obey. "Into the corner, or I let the sleeping gas drain into the cell." she valued through her teeth. She lied, he can saw it in her eyes. But he was curious about the task what he has to do for them. And so he did what she wanted. "Hands on the wall to I can see them." He put his hands on the cold glass. He waited until the sounds of the steps will be interrupted by hydraulics of closing door and put his hands down. He was alone, in a space/time ship. He had plenty of time to think. How did he get here at all?

Yet yesterday he only wanted to steal the Kahndaq dynasty diamond. He just fine-tuned the last details of robbery when two strangers appeared with story about time traveling and his future death.

Door hydraulics interrupted the silence again. He looked up. It wasn't a blonde this time, it was his former partner, Mick. "So Darhk gets a sexy blonde and I get a ugly dead men? That's not fair." Leonard said bored andú leaning against the glass walls. Mick raised his eyebrows. "I killed you." Leonard explained.

"That was my double. He would disappear anyway."

"Great." Leonard turned his eyes, but Mick knew him well to know Leonard was relieved.

Mick sighed. "We need to talk."

Leonard laughed. "About what? How you will kill me?"

Mick frowned. "That's what they told you?"

Leonard rolled his eyes. "Okay, how you will manipulate me to kill myself for you. It's the same." Leonard said.