Chapter 5---- Home Life

•Tates pov•
I couldn't do it I couldn't just sit there and look at her no matter how much I wanted to. I cant believe she took the blame for me. No wonder I'm so fond of her.
After English was over, it was off to Music. I practically ran out the door after the bell rang, I couldnt get caught up on Ari, I couldnt let her in. I barely knew her, but seeing her beauty and those amazing bright icey blue eyes I couldnt help it. She will be my conquest this year. I will get this girl.
Pushing my headphones into my phone and turn on some Bring Me The Horizon, I heard a familiar laugh and the scooting of feet. I felt two hands cover my eyes and I heard Shelby say," Guess who pookie?". I internally gagged and said "Daphne?" She scoffed and said," No, not that fat whore."
I shrugged and gave up. I ripped her hands from my eyes and turned to see the barbie Shelby and her posse of dumb girls. I should have never slept with her. I gave her a mean look and she cowarded slightly then stood up tall and smiled at me sweetly.
I just turned around and kept walking. I heard her whine my name and I just kept walking. I cant wait to get class and Detention over with. I just want to see my kids.
Halfway through Music I got an early dismissal due to my mom having to go to work immediately. I had to go home and watch the twins which made me really happy. I havent had much time with them since I have been home from jail. I've had to catch up on school work and stuff so I can graduate on time. But I'm all caught up and back on track now so I can spend as much time with the kids as I want.
Ashton is stubborn so far and is already eating baby food and Ariel is taking a little longer but shes learning fast. Shes already crawling and hes just sitting up gnawing things when I get home and my mom rushes past me, hands me Ariel and gets in her car and leaves.
My mom is a nurse at the local hospital and had to in early for her shift. My dad works at a law firm so we sit comfortably with money but we aren't rich.
All of a sudden I hear giggling coming from down on the floor, I pick up Ashton in my arms too. I look at both of them and think to myself how luck I was that they both had my hair color and blue eyes like their mother. I miss Trinity sometimes but I have a strong hate for her.
(((Picture is of the twins)))