That Night

~TYLER'S POV~

"I love you Ash." I whisper hoping she did but didn't hear me. Tomorrow I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she'll say yes. I can't believe she actually has feelings for me. This is amazing! I get up from the ground of blankets and walk over to the stream to splash some water on my face.

"NO DON'T! Leave him alone! Kill me, not him! I love him!" I jump up from my spot when I hear Ashley screaming. Wait, did she just say she loves me? "Tyler! don't go! You can't die on me!" She must be having a nightmare. I ran over to her and gently shook her shoulders.

"Ash, please baby wake up." I said. Her eyes shot open and she quickly sat up.

"T-tyler?" She whispers. Her eyes fill with tears as I embrace her in a tight hug.

"Shh, it was only a dream Ash. I'm here." I say as she quietly sobs into my chest,fisting my shirt."Do you want to talk about it?" Instead of answering she shakes her head no. "Okay. Come on, lets go back to sleep." We get comfortable back on the ground, still in the hug. Soon I hear light snores coming from in front of me. I kissed Ashley's head before feeling myself being taken over by sleep.

*******************************************

~ASHLEY'S POV~

That was the worst dream I've ever had.

~DREAM~

"Run Ashley, I'm right behind you!" Tyler screams. We're both running down a dimly lighted street; away from something, or someone. As I'm running I notice Tyler trip and fall. I stop running and try to help him up but someone grabs me.

"Hey! Let go of her Trevor, she's mine." Tyler growls.

"But damn, you got yourself a mighty fine girl here Ty." Trevor says while feeling up my side. I squirm trying to get free.

"Who said she was yours? Once I kill you, Ashley is all mine." A voice says. Suddenly, another man appears. He looked so familiar. "Miss me Ash? I'm surprised you don't considering the fact that after I got out of rehab, you dumped me!" He yelled making me flinch. Now I know who he is.

"Jason? What are talking about? You dumped me because you thought I was cheating on you when you were away. I went to visit you every time they would allow you visitors. I would bring you little gifts and food to make you feel better."

"Shut up!" He says slapping me. I fell on the ground and began to sob. "I knew I should have shot you when I had the chance, but since you have a new man in your life, why not just kill him instead?" Trevor grabs Tylers head and puts him in a headlock.

"NO DON'T! Leave him alone! Kill me, not him! I love him!" I scream. Jason loads his gun and aims it at Tyler's chest. BANG!

~END DREAM~

Tyler and I laid back down on the ground and he rubbed my back trying to get me to go back to sleep. I am so lucky that he's in my life. I really want to be his girlfriend.