Chapter 1: The Beginning of Her Story

As a little girl in the small village of Foko, I always wanted to be a ninja just as any little kid wanted. Most kids look up to there older siblings, but for me I look up to my parents since they both were ninjas. My parents weren't the heroes of our village like Rielyn Sen, the great warrior, who then began to become the master and teacher of our village. My family consisted mostly of my parents and I, tho they mostly were gone working.

The're job as ninjas were messengers, they would tell me the funniest and greatest stories when they would go on missions. They would take me to my favorite noodle shop as a way to spend some time with me after a long journey.

On the day of my 15th birthday my parents gave me my first ninja weapon, a Kunai. Every kid on there journey to know the way of the ninja were given a weapon before the age they would start training. It was the start of a new path and an end to another.

My birthday become the best day of my life, but it also became the day I dread.Later on that day, my parents had to deliver a secret message from our village leader to the higher-ups. Once they had delivered the message, they were ambushed by a strong clan known as the Scorpions. They were after the scroll which contain the plan of attack to rid the Scorpions for good.

Tho my parents fought greatly, they were surrounded but were outnumbered. During that time I sat in wait for them to come home with a meal prepared. There was a knock on the door, I ran expecting to see my parents faces. Only to find one of the village messengers telling me they were killed during the return of the mission.

I felt my heart become empty hearing those words come from his mouth. I looked him in the eye and said, "Thank you for the message, have a good night." He looked me and asked, "Are you okay miss? Do you have anyone you know who could look after you?" "I'm fine, I can look after myself" I told him as if I had gotten over it.

"Well goodnight miss." he said as he closed the front door and left. I turned away from the door with my face looking clam but a mind of pure shock. I fell to my knees and hands to the floor, asking myself the question "why did it happen so soon?"

I dreamed the day that my parents would watch me grow to be the best ninja I could be. After half an hour of crying, I stopped to realize that I was being selfish. That this is the price to pay when you become a ninja, that death is expected to come.

So I made a vow, "I, Sinna Laytu, will here on now will dedicate the rest of my life to being a ninja. I will show no sign of weakness and only try to get stronger for the sake of my parents in making them proud."

~~~