A Thing I Couldnt Remeber

Chapter 3

A/N

Hi,

OMG!!! I Hope You Liked The Second Chapter 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Well Please Vote, Comment, And Follow

Please Enjoy The 3rd Chapter

^TY< - THANK YOU

~ LuVuNikki588 xoxo

•••••

Alice's PoV

"Alice, Alice, Alice! " I started to hear voices again but i didn't know who it was, that was talking to me, at first, I thought it was Lorraine trying to make a different voice. BUT...

"YES, What Do You Want!?... And Anyway What Happened " I started to laugh about the voice I heard!.

" I beg your pardon, and please stop laughing!"
That voice sounded really familier to me but it couldn't be Lorraine her voice is totally Irish but still thinking it was her.

"Alice... You Shouldn't Talk To The Head Master like That!"                                                                                      Now that was Lorraine, wait did she say Head Master? I started to stand up and talk to her.

"Why Didn't You Talk To Me First?!" I whispered to her with my fake smile.

" Well i didn't know what to do, so I went to her office!" Lorraine totally feeling sorry for me by the look in her face, well the good news was that i started to see again but, the Head Master is pretty much angry with me,and  two a lot of people is around me. What am I going to do?!

" I Am So Sorry Miss I..I.. " OMFG! What am I going to do?...

" I... What Miss Anderson I Thought You Could Do Better Than This!" The Head Master was looking at me as one of those looks when you get in detention... I'm totally scared right now!

" I Think Alice Didn't Mean this, she apologise and well not take this place again" Lorraine was scared i could tell. 

" Thank You Lorraine." with a smile "You Should Be Thankful for having a friend like this Anderson please don't let me tell you again! Everyone Dismiss, There is nothing to see here!" As the she walked away from us.

"Thank Gosh! She's gone!" I looked down to the floor 

"OMFG!!! I So Hate You And FYI I'm Not Doing That For You Again. Ever!!!" Lorraine faced the wall.

" So sorry! By The way what happened to me?!..."

Me looking at Lorraine and scratching behind me neck.

"Wait You DiDn't KNow WHat Happened!!!?"

/•

A/N ~

Hello!!!, {(>_<)}

Well, Well, Hope You Enjoyed That Yay! Well Pretty Much i Did YAY!!!

Still Pretty Short HEHE

SORYY >~<

Please Vote, Comment, Follow AND READ!!!

^TY< - THANK YOU

~ LuVuNikki588 xoxo

•••••