Chapter one

CRISTAL

Beep beep beep, i reach over and turn my alarm clock off and get up and take a warm shower. I brush my long dark brown thick hair that looks black some times. And then let my hair air dry. Then brush my teeth and get changed into short shorts with a black tank top. I then put my brown contacs to cover my blue,green,red,and purple stripes. Well that would freak people out and call the people i ran away from.They have this organization for people like me i have control over 4 elements earth ,fire,water,and air. When i was six i got taken from my family and train to use my gifts. But i found out the truth they were going to use are abilities as a weapon.So i ran away but they are still after me because the only have 5 people who have all elements and that person had to be me i want to be normal. But that will never happen i cant evan use my gifts because they have chip that activites a locating advice when i use them. So i have to act normal witch i dont mind that much.right know im heading off to ohio ever week i have to move to a diffrent state so they wont find me.They have this guy after me that has all 4 elements to they call him 1410 which means he had alot more training then me. But iv avoided him for two years . I pack my bag with cloths ,tooth brush,brush,and a gun so i dont have too use my gifts. I ran out of the hotal and headed towred the bus stop. I got on and a seat it was a two hour trip to the next bus to take me to ohio. I doze off and slept when i woke up yhe sun was finally coming up its now 8:00 . About 15 minutes later we arived and the last stop. The next bus did not come till 7:00 so i had twelve hours. So i slept on the bench and when i woke up it was 3:15. I sleep alot because its really only thing to do so its a hobby.Back at the base whate i exscaped you only got to sleep for 6 hours then get up eat and practise your skills.After a while i got board i walked around this little town called small ville . I walked pass this alley and heard somthing i think it was crying so i walked down the alley way.I no i should not of because i'v watched plenty of scary movies to no not to walk down dark alleys. But i did and all of a sudden 8 men showed up i thought it was going to be 1410 but ot was just reguler guys and thsy were staring at be. I knew right then i had to. Ummmm..... I have to go i said thrn a man that was baldo took s step closer and said ehat the rush lets have some fun. Then the guys started to move at be and i kicked one and punched in the face my knuckles hurt. Then spun around and punched kicked and kneed alot of them but i was out numbered.