Chapter two

CRISTAL

Dammit i knew there was only one way out of this mess. I hated having to use my gifts because they can find my location. But i had too i used wind and blew them against the wall. Then i ran to the bus stop as fast as i could then sat at the bench hoping it would come but it was only 5:32 shit. I just had to hope they did not get hear before the bus. It around six know i started to relax a little. One more hour and im free.

NICK

Knock knock knock

I was getting into a book but somone has to knock on my door i got and oprnd the door to 6231 what di want i asked him we found her as soon as he said that was off to the airport why6231 exsplaind she use her powers she in a litle town called small ville clse to ohio . By thd time we landed it 6:02 we went to smsll ville thd location pin pointed it in an alley when we got there there was men lind up against yhe wall un cautious all i knew 2031 they wont tell me her real name witch i dont no why that she 's more powerful then me no way i could get that much wind at a time but she wasent hear. Dammit we decieded to look around the street i was about to go back when i seen a glips of s young a girl with most beutiful dark choclate haif iv ever seen i decided to check her to see if she has seen a girl with rainbow eyes plus i wanted to get a better look at her. When i got there and seen her face my heart skiped a beat she was gorgage the most prettiest thing i'v i seen i dont knoe if i scated her because she tensed when she seen me.i did not understand why she was froghtin of me but then i seen it the colors showd through the contacts thanks to the light i knew right there it was 2031 crap then she took off running i ran after her and called in whate i seen her shit shes fast i thought she was low on traing fucking lites no wonder the cant ever catch her.