Chapter 14

When Jin awoke he was confused by his surroundings as the last thing he remembers was running into Yoongi that night. His eyes finally adjusted at the sight of his own room, but how? How did he get here? He questioned himself as Yoongi's face flashed in his head. He smiled to himself thinking that he actually did carry his drunk ass home.

"Jin you awake?!" He heard the all too familiar low voice shout from outside his room.

"Yeah" he said in almost a whisper but obviously the younger heard him as he was walking in. He looked annoyed, pissed off, sleep deprived, and well dead inside, if he were to be honest.

"Do you want me to take your shift?"

"Huh?.."

Yoongi let out a long sigh as his eyes glanced over to the clock which read 6:00am Jin looked at him with mixed emotions of shock and confusion. How the hell is he up at this time in the morning?! He could barely handle working in the afternoon!

"Uh n-"

"Never mind I got it." He spoke as he looked the elder dead in the eyes with his usual cold stare.

"You-" Yoongi started but stopped as he didn't know exactly what to say. Jin just looked at him confused wondering what was on his mind that was making him stutter so much.

"Just message me if you need anything" he sighed as he turned on his heal walking out, leaving Jin to sit there in utter confusion as to why the younger is so out of character today. 'Is it because of last night?' He questioned himself even though he legit had no memory of the night at all.

"That's right! Namjoon! I can ask him I was with him!" He shouted smiling bright happy that he'd be able to put the pieces together.

But little did Jin know that was indeed false, and the one he was with is pissed off at that gorilla giraffe man.

A/N

So after I posted my last chapter I had a whole idea of what I was gonna do with this chapter, buuuut... I forgot to write it down as it came to my mind late at night. So I'm sorry for the very late update and I hope you like it, as it's a bit different than the past chapters (besides the beginning of the story.)