[*Chapter 1*]

[EO's POV]

As I zapped the last of my music power across the room, the whole world and the supreme leader began to change. I succeed my mission once again. I smiled as the supreme leader changes into a beautiful woman and thanks me for my gift. "Come on guys, let go home" I say to my companions. Hooter, my little elephant sidekick, walks beside me as the rest follows us to the space ship.

Once I get inside, I immediately threw off my cape and rang down to my boss, Commander Bog, to  tell him the great news.  "Commander, are you receiving?" I say into my ear piece, looking at the hologram of my boss' head. "Receiving loud and clear Captain, how was the mission?" he asks desperately. "Perfect!" I started off, watching him sigh with relief. "The mission was successful, and I managed to deliver the gift to the supreme leader safely." I say, slightly cringing at the little lie I told him. Earlier on there was a slight......let's just say complication, in the plan. Meaning I crashed the ship. "Great job EO!! To celebrate, I invite you to come to a party in New York! I think it will be great for you as you haven't been back on Planet Earth since you moved onto Planet Aquaria." He said to me, in a low hushed voice so that my companions can't hear him. "I don't know Commander...... I don't really do the whole 'party' thing, I think it'll be better if I pas-" "NO!" he interjects loudly, "Just trust me on this EO, it will just be me and you, having a meal out in New York, if you don't want a party, then we won't have one. Simple as that. Just please come down, I haven't been out to celebrate with you in a while and I kind of miss it. Please just do this for me?" he says, looking at me in desperation. After a long think, I decided to agree. I celebrated with another human in a while and plus, I do miss Earth, I could visit my family whilst I'm there and catch up over these last few years I haven't seen them.

Guess I'm going to New York then.... I'm going back home to Planet Earth. This should be fun.

[A/N]

Hey Guys!! I'm sorry for the short chapter, I just feel like this chapter should be a short introduction to the story so you understand what it is and stuff. And don't worry if you came here for Michael content, I'm going to add some in (and yes it might not make sense as Captain EO is played by Michael but who cares I'll create a paradox if i need to ahahaha) anyways, i hope that yo enjoy the story and get ready for some drama, plot twists and a whole lot of emotions ;)

~ Chloë ✌️🌹♥️