(Chapter 1) TWICE [EDITED]

The sun shined in from the curtains, waking me up at precisely six in the morning. I covered my face with a pillow. Sighing I kicked my sheets off and dragged my body into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I had barely gotten four hours of sleep last night cause I was researching makeup styles for TWICE. In the end, the internet did me no good in finding the perfect style.

After I cleaned myself up, I plopped back onto my bed, groaning. I grabbed my phone checking Instagram to see if there was anything thing new, but nothing interested me. I was about to put down my phone in frustration until I got a notification for GOT7's surprise live. I clicked on it, and it showed the boys practicing in the new JYP practice room. I thought to myself, "Man if I didn't get a deal to be TWICE's stylist, I would have totally signed up for a position with GOT7."

I watched the live for a few more minutes and decided I needed to get ready for work. I went through my dresser and picked out some dark blue jeans and an oversized black hoodie. I grabbed my keys, backpack, and a plain black hat and set off.

☆☆☆☆☆

After walking for a good twenty minutes, I arrived at the JYP building. I walked by the big red cup that stood in front of the entrance to the coffee shop. I pulled open the clear glass door and greeted the staff. I pulled my backpack from my shoulder and dug for my lanyard. Once I found it, I put my bag on my shoulder and put my lanyard on.

I was struggling to stay awake, so I decided to get a coffee before I headed up. I went up and asked the staff for one iced americano. I paid for my drink and waited at the counter. Once the staff called my name, I thanked them and got on the elevator to go upstairs.

☆☆☆☆☆

nce I got upstairs, I checked TWICE's schedule. It said that they were in the practice room from nine to eleven am. I checked my phone for the time it was ten-thirty. I walked to the practice room and peeked my head through the door, and evidently saw them practicing to FANCY. I walked in the room clapping. They noticed my clapping and stopped practicing. They started to laugh with smiles on their face. I walked up to them, giving Jihyo and Momo the biggest hug. With the biggest smile on my face, I asked: "Hey, guys, hows practice?"

Dahyun replied with, "It's boiling in here, but the practice is going smoothly."

I smiled, "I'm glad you girls are doing well!"

I faced Jihyo and winked at her. That was our code for drinks tonight? She winked back, and I smiled in victory.

"Well, girls it looks like you won't be needing me today since you don't have anything on your schedule today."

They sighed collectively. I burst out laughing "Enjoy your time off from shows for a while girls, I will see you later!"

They walked me out of the practice room, and I went to grab a bite cause time really passes by when you have fun talking. I went up to the cafeteria. The menu for today was shrimp with salad or tteokbokki with stir-fried cucumbers. I went with the shrimp since I can't handle spicy things. By the time I got, my plate TWICE came up at the same time. When I picked up my chopsticks, I realized Momo and Jihyo sat across from me.

Jihyo started the conversation by "Hey when we go out for drinks tonight should I bring a boy to hook you up with." 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

Enjoyed? I hope you did! ☺☺

~Kitteh