chapter 9

"baby come on don't leave~" Namjoon said in a suductive tone. " Daddy Tae's my best friend I gotta see what's wrong with him" Jimin gets up only to get pulled down by Namjoons strong hold. " Your not leaving without giving me a kiss." Namjoon was very serious leaving shivers down Jimins spine. Jimin sits on Namjoons lap cups his cheeks in his hands and kisses him gently. And gets ups puts his shoes on and leaves.

Daddy👅is typing...

Daddy👅: hey baby come back soon please I believe our business isn't over yet💋💦

Me: be there soon don't worry daddy~❤️

Jimin pockets his phone and made it to Tae's room. He knocked on the door quietly." Hey Tae it's me you in there?"

"Yeah Jimin come in."

Jimin walked in and sat on Tae's bed next to him. There was obviously something wrong with him. "Hey i-" Jimin was cut off with Tae spitting his emotions. " I think I might like Jungkook like alot he's really cute and nice and perfect and I love everything about him." "...Well Tae I say go for it! Just people careful and don't get your heart broken." " Like that would ever happen I'm a strong independent black women!!!" "God Tae your so gay" Jimin said while giggling. "Oh yeah well Don't think I didn't over hear what you and Namjoon were doing" Tae winked at Jimin making him go bright red. " Tae what did you hear!!!" Tae smirked. " 'ahhh...N-Namjoon' " "shut up!!!!!!!" Jimin left the room completely embarrassed. But he couldn't get his mind off of the fact that Tae like Jungkook and hopes that everything well work out seeing the way they look at each other and deep down Jimin knows that Jungkook isn't a bad guy. Jimin was back in front of his door opening it to reveal Namjoon "was everything ok with Tae?"
"Yeah he's fine he just realized that he fell from Jungkook..." "That ass! Why would he fall for him of all people I hope you told him it was a bad idea!" Jimin looked away on knowing he was a terrible lier." Well Jungkook is really a nice guy he just messed up everyone makes mistakes." Namjoon sighed knowing Jimin was right he walks up to Jimin hugging him. Jimin kisses Namjoons neck having to be on his tippy toes to reach it. Namjoon eventually noticed and picked Jimin up so he could wrap around his waist. He layed Jimin down on the bed.

Authors note:

Thanks for reading please come back tommorow for the next update! #blessed

-carl