26

Walking to a playground at eleven in the evening wasn't easy, my head constantly looked back to check if anyone was following me. I had a plan of confessing my feelings to him when I got there, I was scared and at the same time excited. Also my parents weren't aware because I sneaked out and if Jay lied to me that he'll be here I swear to God that I'll-

I heard some footsteps approach me and I turned around. "Who's there?"

A tall figure came closer to me but I couldn't see it clearly because he stood in the dark, "Jay?"

"Hey." He stepped into the light and I saw him clearly, the same guy that I've been texting for the pass few months, the same face that I saw in that video call, the same guy that I've been dying to meet was now standing tall and only a few feet away from me.

"I had a feeling that you'd be speechless." Jay said moving  to me. Proud douche.

"But I at least thought that you would say something to me Kayla."

Jay moved closer and I stood still in one place not knowing what to say to him, my mind had gone blank at the sight of him. "Come on Kayla this was your idea." He said.

It became nearly impossible for Jay to take another step forward. "Say something."

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Hi?" Jay chuckled and I couldn't help but admire it. The guy was laughing at me and I was admiring it? I've totally lost it.
"That's all I'm going to get?" Jay said, "Hi?"

I didn't say anything and Jay looked into my eyes trying to get an answer from me, I nervously looked away. "I didn't see you as the shy type Kayla."

I finally got the guts to look at him. "I'm not it's just..." I trailed off not sure of how to put my words. The only words that I managed to actually  say. 

"Just what?"

"I never expected you to actually agree to do this." I said.

"Trust me I didn't expect me to agree to do this either."

What he said had me thinking. "Then why did you?"

He smiled. "Because it's you."

I gave him a look. "Meaning?"

"Don't look at me like that you know what I'm talking about."

"What?"

Jay rolled his eyes. "You honestly have no clue do you?"

I shook my head not knowing what he was talking about. "Well let's just say that I'll do anything for you." Jay said.

I couldn't stop my lips from smiling so I looked away from him. "Jay?" I faced him again ready to establish my confession plan.

"She speaks."

"Stop." I hit him on the arm playfully. "Say what you want to say." He said.

"Nothing forget it."

"Say it."

"No I said forget it."

Jay gave up on forcing me to tell him and walked to a bench. I still couldn't believe that he was standing in front of me, talking to me. It just made all everything between us even more real.

"Stop looking at me like that Kayla." Jay sat down on the bench, his eyes on me.

"Like what?"

"Like you're in love with me or something."

What if I was? He'd definitely reject me but still... it doesn't hurt to love someone, does it? 

"Come on Kayla stop."

I frowned and looked away. What else was I supposed to do? "Tell me what's on your mind."

"I-"

Jay cut me short. "And be honest."

Okay...I let out a breath and finally said. "You changed me."

"What?"

"I mean...I was you know...not a good person and when you told me that I didn't have to live up to everyone else's expectations that got into my head."

"Is that a good thing?"

I nodded. "I stopped living for that, stopped doing the things that I used to do so you changed me."

Jay smirked and only God knows how long I wanted to see him do that in person. "I didn't change you Kayla, I'm not capable of doing that, you changed yourself."

I smiled and sat down next to him. "Is it a bad thing that I like you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Is it bad if we continue?"

Jay smiled again. "There's nothing for us to continue Kayla."

"Why?"

Jay shook his head. "You don't want to know who I am trust me."

"Is it bad that I trust you?"

"You shouldn't trust me Kayla."

"Says the guy who said I should trust him five seconds ago."

Jay chuckled and moved his face closer to me. "Good one."

His fingers touched my chin and his hands moved to my waist drawing me closer to him and his lips met mine. His hands moved up and down my arm and in a matter of seconds things became more heated, his hands were underneath my shirt touching and feeling my body, grabbing unto my waist, I melted into his touches.

"Kayla." He broke away from the kiss.

"Jay?" He looked like he regretted it but he's the one who's doing it, I didn't force him to kiss me, he did that. What if he regrets it? I just followed along, he can't-

Jay chuckled interrupting my thought  and I looked at him confused. "You think too much." He said.

"You-" He doesn't regret it?

Jay smiled not able to take his eyes off from me. "I love you."