P A R T O N E

THERE WAS AN ALMOST UNBEARABLE FRAGRANCE OF blood in the expansive mansion owned by the Mikaelson family. The thick, warm liquid was splattered all over the walls, paintings, floor, ceiling, and stairs. At least fifteen beheaded bodies littered the floor, leaving quite the obvious trail to the culprit and current victim. The once loud, vibrant heartbeat of a human was slowly fading to a faint, near nonexistent thumping sound.

The male twin climbed the stairs, partially annoyed with his very hungry best friend. He followed the trail of blood and bodies to his sister.

"Eerika, what would be the meaning of this?" Niklaus asked, his eyes close to glaring at his sister. She held up an index finger, as to tell him to wait. "This is a serious matter, dear sister, and your leftovers are staining the carpet. We have company." The petite brunette woman's head hit the white carpet with a thud, her body following a second after and making a slightly louder noise.

"I was only finishing my lunch, Nik. No need to be grouchy." Eerika wiped the stray blood from her mouth as she spoke. "Who's the serious matter this time? Is it Caroline? Or is it the Scooby Gang trying to kill you yet again?" Her brother handed her a towel to dry her hands.

"While you were busy with lunch, I was out kidnapping a hunter." Eerika clasped her hands together excitedly, bringing them underneath her chin dramatically. "Calm down, you aren't going to kill him. I believe you've learned your lesson about killing one of the five." An eye roll automatically made Niklaus smirk.

"Are you kidding me? Those annoying twits are back again? I thought I'd killed all the potentials."

"You thought wrong. There's a potential here-" Eerika sped out of the room and to the two human heart beats. She arrived in the room to see one man hanging from his hands and another drawing something.

"Hm. How kinky..." She drug out her hum. "I thought you'd be hotter." She said to the tied up man. The drawing one snapped his eyes to her. Recognizing him as the potential, her hand found its way around his neck. He was shoved into the wall violently by Eerika's hybrid strength. "Well, well, Jeremy Gilbert. How does it feel to finally be important and out of the doppelgänger's shadow?" He was tearing at her iron-like grip and turning blue before her brother pried her off him.

"If you had let me finish, I would have told you that he's helping us for now. The tattoo can only be seen by other hunters or potentials. It's a map and I need it." He explained quickly, knowing how short his twin's attention span was. Her head tilted upward at his words, comprehending what he was trying to convince her of.

"Look at you, Jeremy. Excited to be part of the fun stuff?" She teased with false peppiness. "Go team!" Niklaus rolled his eyes at her ridiculousness, even though he was used to it.

"Are you going to help me or not?" The older twin smirked at his sister, predicting her next course of action.

"Or." She smirked back, tapping his shoulder lightly before walking away. Niklaus rolled his eyes with a slight smile at her sass. Jeremy gazed after the Original in wonder, eyes traveling up and down her body.

"I'd rethink what you're trying to get yourself into, little Gilbert." His eyes moved over to the male hybrid.

"I know she's dangerous, I'm not an idiot." He snapped, emotions making his intuition foggy.

"Oh, no. That wasn't what I meant at all. She would happily kill you at anytime. I, however, see just cause in torturing any man that isn't worthy of my sister." With that, Niklaus left the young Gilbert to wonder how he would be tortured if he pursued Eerika.

_____

"If I do this, I need you to track someone down for me. A girl." Director Fury made an "oh really" face, teasing the super soldier. "I knew her in the army. She claimed to be immortal. I didn't believe her until I saw her in combat. She tore through those soldiers. They tried to shoot her, stab her, everything. She couldn't die. Find her, and I'll help you with your experiment." Steve said, insistent on meeting someone he knew back in his time.

"Did you happen to get her name, or am I gonna have to do all the work?" Nick sassed.

"We all called her Mikaelson. Eerika Mikaelson."