5

> Song: Je Bois et Puis Je Danse by Aline <
Marinette's POV

"You want to know if it's possible to love two people?" Chat asks stepping closer to me.

My heart starts raising as he gets closer and closer to me. He reaches his hand up to move a strand of hair away from my face and I have to hold in a shiver. When did my emotions get this messed up?

My heart really only acts like this when I'm with Adrien. This whole situation is a wreck. Chat rests his hand on my cheek as he looks directly into my eyes. I wonder if he can hear my heart beat?

"I think-"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Marinette, are you up there?" My mom calls from the door to the roof.

"I'm sorry. I have to go," I tell him sadly pulling away.

I honestly wish I could stay there and just listen to what ever her had to say but it's it possible. My parents don't know Chat visits and I can't ruin their trust like that. I'll have to wait.

I walk over to the little hatch that leads to my room. Before I leave I turn and give Chat a little wave. He smiles sheepishly at my little gesture and waves back. I think he's blushing.

"Marinette?" My mom calls again.

"I'm coming, Jeeze," I answer opening the hatch and dropping into my bed.

"Where you talking to someone?" She asks once I close the hatch.

"Alya," I lie waving my phone so she thinks it was a phone call.

"Oh okay," she says. "Dinner's ready."

"Okay," I nod. "I'll be down in a second."

She doesn't say anything else. Instead I watch her walk out of my room with a small smile on her face. When the door finally shuts I quickly search through my room for a special something.

When I told Chat about Adrien still carrying around the charm I made him I remembered that I haven't seen the one he gave me recently. When I find it in my bag I let out a sigh of relief. I feel like a jerk almost losing it like this.

I put the charm on the table by my bed and walk to my door. It's probably time I leave dream land and head back to reality. I hope my parents weren't waiting for too long.

"There hasn't been many Akuma attacks recently," Alya muses as we walk to the front gates.

"Don't say that," I exclaim instantly covering her mouth. "You'll jinx it and then Chloe will think of some way to cause one."

"Calm down, Marinette," Alya laughs muffled by my hand.

"Sorry," I chuckle letting my hands drop down to my sides again. "Is been awhile since we've had a couple days off from the elusive Hawkmoth."

"The way you say elusive makes me think of Bigfoot," Alya chuckles causing me to join her at the imagery.

Honestly though, I have been praying for my issues to get solved before I have to face Chat as Ladybug again. I don't like lying to him. Just knowing that I kissed him as myself and he technically loves me makes me feel gross and mean.

Once we enter the school we head straight for our lockers. The conversation kind of died before we got their so going to our separate lockers didn't interrupt anything. I wonder who Chat Noir is. Is it possible that he's with his friend right now doing the same thing that Alya and I just did?