Dont know what to call this...

{Zack's Pov}

I melted into the kiss but then it was like time froze when I started thinking.

'Wait am I in love with a student.. No its fake love... Right?'

{The next day as [Y/N] POV}

As I walked to school I wandered why we didn't talk at all while we were at the park.

I made it to the entrance to the school, so I walked in hoping to see my friend waiting for me, and I was right.

"So what happened yesterday?" Alice asked me as we started walking towards the classroom.

"Nothing much. We went to the park, walked around until it got boring then we left."

"Ok that does sound boring but, did he kiss you or did you kiss him!" Her tone of voice went from bored to sly real fast.

"Oh... No nothing like that happened." I start blushing a bit while looking away from her.

"Yeah, right." Ah the tone of disbelief now, I wonder where I heard that before.

We continued walking until Playtime shows up.

"I think the janitor likes you!" She giggles as she points to me. What luck that playtime knows this.

"Now why do you think that?" Curious , curious and more curious.

"Because you and him have been acting weird... Well he's acting weird I dont know about you though."  Insta regret from acting sexaul around him.

"Yeah, that's how I always act like." I said that part so uncomfortable trying to be lie more and more every day now.

"Oh... Well do you wanna play then!" She says so cheerful but of course being the dirty fucking minded person [dont take it seriously because I am dirty minded aswel ] you finally think that she means something else.

"Sure."  Alice says as she goes up to her and grabs her jump rope and start jumping.

"One, Two, Three.." She kept counting until she reached Ten.   "Do you wanna play?" As she looked at you.

"N-not right now." As you stutted you saw her face go from happy to kinda sad.

"Oh, ok." She started to walk away from you and Alice.

A/N

I was going to do the park one, but I realized it was going know wheres so I took time off which made me forget about this, so when I came back here, I decided to start another chapter anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter.