one

seoyeon was bored. extremely bored.

lying on her stomach, she mindlessly scrolled though her apps on her phone, suffering from the brutal reality of summer break. not only did she have nothing do to, but she was left alone in her house for hours.

her parents are at work and her older brother, jaehyun is probably off hanging with his group of friends.

seoyeon contemplated on just secretly buying a dog to keep her company. her friends barely talk to her outside of school and she knows very well that they probably just use her to help them with homework or understanding a lesson.

thus, here seoyeon is, wasting her life away on her bed, empty boxes of pepero littering the ground along with the sound of korean spongebob playing in the living room.

ever since seoyeon spent four years in america a long time ago, american spongebob has guided her to a completely new dimension, and found american spongebob more enjoyable than its korean counterpart, mostly because of the voice actors.

she let out a long sigh as her thumb pressed on the kakao app, scrolling through random messages between her and various people. curious about what new stickers there could be, she goes to click on the "more" tab, only to end up on the "find" section.

Recommended Friends
mark                                                                    +

seoyeon was slightly confused as to why kakao recommended a random mark to her. nevertheless, she added the guy and decided to go snooping around to see what this mark dude was about.

 nevertheless, she added the guy and decided to go snooping around to see what this mark dude was about

she gasped at the sight of mr. krabs. "mr. krabs is that you?" she laughed, setting her mind on messaging this mark boy because of his exquisite cartoon choice.

——— 

seoyeon: WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

———

seoyeon bit her lip, not knowing what to expect. to her surprise, she heard the little "kakao" notification sound and behold, mr. mark actually replied.

———

mark: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

seoyeon: ABSORBENT YELLOW AND POROUS IS HE

mark: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

seoyeon: IF NAUTICAL NONSENSE BE SOMETHING YOU WISH

mark: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!

seoyeon: THEN DROP ON THE DECK AND FLOP LIKE A FISH